S e v e n

"Help!"

Marinette heard a familiar voice from her balcony, her reaction being to break into a sprint and see what was going on.

"C-Chat!" The bluenette gasped in shock at the sight, but also in seeing him again. She heard his Miraculous beep shortly after she expressed her surprise.

"Marinette, help me, please! I may have only three minutes to spare, it's my identity or my life!" The feline begged, about to break into a panic.

Marinette attempted to grab his hand, but she couldn't reach it.

Chat's Miraculous beeped another time. "Princess, I'm not trying to rush you, but I'm about to detransform!" He panicked, his eyes wide with fear.

She crawled between the bars and grabbed the hero's hand. She crawled out, pulling Chat's hand in the process.

When she stood back up, she accidentally slipped and fell onto the floor. She still had his hand, so he was yanked over the bars, falling on top of Marinette.

They both laid there, until Chat's head registered that he was on top of her. After saying his sorries, he blushed and got off of her.

"S-Sorry, Mari." He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment, his face becoming a soft shade of red.

Marinette tried a little too hard for her minimalistic amount of blush to disappear, but her face only got redder. "O-Oh, it's o-okay!"

"Princess, why're you blushing? I thought you liked Adrien?" He teased, chuckling after saying that.

"I-I do! I-It's just.. I-I never g-got a chance to say g-goodbye." Her blush almost instantaneously disappeared, her eyes swelling with tears.

She buried her face into Chat's chest. The hero was in slight shock, but he let her continue crying.

His ring beeped for the last time. "Well now, you don't have to worry. I'll always be here for you."

The cat detransformed into a familiar blond haired boy Marinette knew, which was her crush, Adrien Agreste.

"No.." Marinette whispered, cupping her mouth. "I-It can't be!"

"Are you—" he paused abruptly, sadness clouding his face. "Disappointed.. in me?"

Her bluebell eyes filled with more tears. "I-I'm glad it's you, Adrien Agreste!" She hugged him tightly, capturing him in her loving embrace.

Adrien felt something he had never felt before. What is this feeling? Warmth? It feels amazing.. is it love, though? He gladly hugged the bluenette in return.

"I'm so glad it's you.." She sobbed into his chest, pulling away shortly after. "You could have just told me your identity. I could have just told you too."

What does she mean by her part? Meaning by, 'I could have just told you too'? He curiously thought, his cat-like instincts sinking in.

"I-I'm— will you believe me if I told you if I'm Ladybug?" She looked down at her feet, blushing after she said that.

Adrien froze, registering what she had just told him. It all made sense! The iconic pigtails, her shimmering bluebell eyes, beautiful smile, and gorgeous earrings. Most importantly, the way she had a crush on me!

"D-Do you believe m-me?" She dared to ask, nervous to know his answer.

Adrien flashed her his signature smile, saying, "Why wouldn't I believe, M'Lady?"

Marinette wiped away the remainder of her tears, smiling as well. "Thank you.."

"Anything for my Princess." The model hugged her tightly, making her ten times happier.

"What do you say? Wanna go out for cookies?" She said suddenly, turning to Adrien with her smile still plastered on her face..

"Of course!" He changed his mood, his grin practically saying that he would love some food right about now.

"That's my kitty." She giggled, playfully nudging him. "Come on, I know a good place."

——————————

A few hours later..

Alya and Nino began to worry. Adrien wasn't home since five p.m. Now, it was already eleven pm.

"Where could he be?" Nino wondered out loud, with his girlfriend shrugging in reply.

"Not sure. Maybe Mari posted something on Instagram about him?" She opened up the app, showing her feed to her boyfriend, scrolling through Instagram together.

Alya smiled warmly, her boyfriend squinting his eyes to comprehend the photo. On the blogger's feed, Marinette had posted; "With my new boyfriend (my kitten)! <3"

The couple snickered to themselves, with Alya keeping her smirk and saying,

"They'll never know."