F i f t e e n

Two years later..

"Alya, we're graduating, we're finally graduating!" Marinette exclaimed to her best friend.

"I knowww!" Alya smiled brightly in return.

"Dudes, are you ready?" Nino tapped his foot impatiently, stopping the girls' conversation before they could get sidetracked.

"Yeah, let's—" the ombré haired girl  began to say, but was interrupted by Marinette's, "Wait!"

"Where's Adrien?" The bluenette asked, scanning the dorm.

"Girl, it's already half-past twelve. We gotta go—" this time she was interrupted by Adrien panting.

"Sorry— I woke up late." He had his hands on his knees, heavily breathing. The couple stared at him cluelessly while Marinette went to get water.

"Here." She generously gave him a cup to drink and he took a sip out of the cup, placing it down on the counter once he was finished.

"Okay, let's go." Adrien gave a nod of approval to Nino. This time around, Nino held open the door for everyone so that way once everyone was out of the dorm, he took the keys and locked it up.

The four friends headed down the hall to the auditorium. They lined up with the rest of the students, waiting patiently.

Four hours later, the graduation ceremony was finished; everyone in their class had officially graduated. Cheering and other forms of congratulation echoed out through the auditorium; students were greeted by family and friends as they walked off stage.

"Hi, Maman! Hi, Pa—" Marinette was pulled away from her parents by her fiancé.

"Mari, I have to show you something. We have to go now." Adrien briefly said, giving the bluenette no time to think about it, but her parents somehow knew what he was talking about.

Marinette turned around to face her parents and their only response was a wink. She sighed, saying shortly after, "Okay, let's go."

Adrien started up his car and they both drove off. Not even ten minutes later they arrived at apartment complexes.

"Adrien, why are we here?" She raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"I'll show you, Princess." They walked into the main lobby. The receptionist gave Adrien a key, a piece of paper, and some directions verbally.

"Follow me." He showed Marinette to an elevator, letting her in first, and the doors closing behind them.

A light shone with the number seven on it and the girl assumed that would be the floor they'd be on.

The elevator doors opened and they were on floor number seven. Adrien beckoned her out of the doors, taking the lead once she got out of the lift.

They both stopped at a door, the room number being 176. He unlocked the door and allowed Marinette in first.

"Do you like it?" He smiled proudly, his fiancée examining the precise details. She walked around once more, her nodding signaling her approval.

"I like it a lot, actually. Honestly though, I don't understand— what are you trying to say? Even if it's just the two of us living in this apartment, it's quite big for the both of us." She looked at him, visibly puzzled.

"We can raise a family." He whispered lovingly to Marinette, his smile becoming bigger as each second passed.

The bluenette turned towards him in shock, but she was clearly ecstatic as well. "A-Adrien.."

"Marinette, these have been the best four years of my life. You, Alya, and Nino have made it worth while. Although, you being here, you accepting to be my fiancée, have made it the best. Marinette, will you—" He was interrupted when she pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"Of course I'll marry you, dumb cat!" She cried with joy, hugging Adrien tightly. He smiled, wiping a tear that had trickled down one of his cheeks.

"Thank you, Princess." He helped her up from her knees.

"No— thank you, Adrien. You were the one that ultimately changed my life in the best way possible." Marinette smiled with enthusiasm for the future with her now beloved husband.

He chuckled, saying, "Well, what do you say? Wanna start moving in?"

Marinette grabbed her coat with a bright smile. "You know it, Kitty."

They kissed once again, but with the most passion imaginable. Who knew that such an impossible dream could turn into the most possible reality?