E i g h t

"We're home!" The model's voice echoes throughout the dorm, Marinette following him into their dorm.

"Why were you over at Marinette's place at two a.m?" Nino yawned, but resisted to smirk.

"Ah, we've been deceived! We thought you had a doctor's appointment, Adrien~." His girlfriend added on dramatically with a smirk.

"My doctor's appointment got canceled because the doctor got sick." The blond haired boy retorted rather quickly.

"Mhm, sure." The ombré haired girl resisted rolling her eyes at him.

Adrien pretended  to get offensive, dramatically throwing his hands up in the air. "H-Hey! I'm definitely not lying, it's the truth for sure!"

"Easy, bro." Nino reassured his friend. "Imma go get ready. Peace, dudes."

He walked away from the conversation, shutting the door to his and Adrien's room behind him. Adrien placed his bags down by the bathroom door, saying, "I'm going to go take a shower, I just realized I haven't taken one in three days." He said it with a slight embarrassment to the tone of his voice.

"Eww, nasty!" Alya exclaimed in disgust, holding her nose for more effect.

Marinette simply shrugged, Alya looking at her in surprise.

"Girl, you're letting your boyfriend go without a shower for this long?!" Her friend teased, but exclaimed again.

"Alya, he isn't my boyfriend yet. He hasn't even asked me out yet." The bluenette replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever you say. You can't hide any secrets from me!" The blogger walked away from her friend and entered their room.

Except, I can hide the fact that I'm Ladybug around you. Marinette thought, showing a sliver of a satisfied smirk.

"I am your boyfriend!" Adrien yelled at the last second, slamming the door shut, leaving both of the girls speechless.

Ten minutes later, everyone was in their clothes and ready to go. The shorter girl was the last out of the bathroom.

The others had left for their class except for Adrien, for he decided to wait on her.

"You know you didn't have to, Chaton." Marinette attempted not to blush, but failed miserably as her former partner held the door open for her.

"Of course I had to. Anything for my Bugaboo." Adrien gave her his signature smile, winking at her. Marinette grabbed the keys, shut the door, and locked their dorm.

They both strolled to class, talking and making good conversation until they arrived at their destination. They both slipped into class while Professor Ukon was teaching.

"Pound it!" They whisper-yelled, following it up with silent chuckling. (A/N: My babies!)

Marinette turned to a familiar redhead who was sitting diagonally left from her just a few seats away. He wrote another note and flicked it over to her.

"Are you single? Sorry if that was a weird question. I'm just curious, even if you're not, can you come and talk to me after your classes?"
With more love than before,
Nath :D ❤️

Marinette decided to respond back to the note, saying:

"Nathaniel, I'm not single, but I'll meet you after class anyways."
From,
Marinette

The girl flicked the note back to Nathaniel. For whatever reason, after she responded back to that note, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

——————————

Marinette twitched and the boy looked at her with concern. He had made soup for her, ready to go, hoping she would wake up soon.

Before he knew it, she fluttered open her beautiful bluebell eyes, or that's how they looked to him.

"Ah, finally, you're up." He said softly to her. "I made you some soup in case you didn't feel good."

She sat up, puzzled to her surroundings. She soon realized she was in Nathaniel's dorm, in his bed as well.

"Where are your roommates?" Marinette asked groggily, followed up by a short yawn.

"They went out to lunch, the two of them. I saw you had passed out in your first class, so I wanted to help you out." He briefly explained, the girl noticing his face flush a soft red color.

"Oh." Marinette took the bowl of soup, eating a spoonful of it. "Thanks, I guess."

"Anytime, Mari." Nathaniel smiled warmly in reply.

"Just call me Marinette, please." She abruptly corrected him, in hopes to shut him down.

Once she finished her soup, he took her bowl, placing it in the sink. "Wanna watch a movie on my laptop? I got it yesterday!" His voice echoed from the kitchen area.

"No thanks! I think I'm—" she was rudely interrupted by Nathaniel.

"Come on!" He hopped on the bed with his laptop, snuggling close next to her.

Marinette looked unsure, having an awful feeling that something bad was going to happen.