T h i r t e e n

Two years later..

During their sophomore year of college, Adrien and Marinette walked into a party house, expecting the best time of their lives. The party was just a tab bit different than they expected.

Alya and Nino separated from the two; they were both clueless and not knowing what to do. They looked around, examining their surroundings, noticing what was happening around them:

- Couples everywhere.
- Upbeat music constantly playing, every two hours they played slow dance music for five minutes.
- Couples kissing, but realizing there were extra rooms open to make out.. or take it to the next level.
- Spin the bottle, a bar; couches to sit and chat on.

The bluenette and the model looked at each other uncertainly. "Maybe we should go, Kitty." She suggested to her boyfriend, walking back out the door. A hand suddenly grabbed Marinette's shoulder and Adrien became defensive, but seeing that it was a harmless college student, he let his guard down.

"Sir, ma'am! You should play spin the bottle with us, we need more players!" The male, seemingly frantic, said to the couple. Adrien recognized the boy, for it was Kim Chiên Lê, a familiar and popular student from one of his classes.

The couple shrugged, with Marinette replying with, "It's worth a shot, I guess." The two proceeded to sit down in the circle of people.

Kim spun the bottle and people placed their bets for who it would land on. Most people bet it would land on either Juleka or Alix, two girls Marinette personally knew.

The next thing you know, it lands on Alix. The pink haired girl's face flushed red and Kim kissed her passionately. The two of them exit, making the circle smaller.

The people that were left were all classmates of Marinette and Adrien: Rose, Ali, Sabrina, Juleka, Max, Ivan, and Melyené. Next, Rose spins the bottle with steaming confidence.

The bottle landed on Ali, people muttering their curses as they had lost a load of money due to betting. Rose gives Ali a light peck on his cheek and they leave the circle as well.

Next, Max spins the bottle. It's noticeable that he's nervous, as his hands fidgeted when he spun the bottle. It landed on Sabrina and he seemed relieved, pulling her into a kiss. Surprisingly, they decide to remain in the circle.

It was Marinette's turn to spin the bottle and she was a nervous wreck. She had many questions in mind such as, What if it lands on Adrien? If so, what would his reaction be? What if lands on someone else? What would his reaction be? What would their reaction be?

Her hands were trembling, leading her to shakily spin the bottle. She shut her eyes tightly, crossing her fingers behind her back, hoping for the best.

It landed on Adrien and she flashed open her eyes to see her loving boyfriend, his sweet smile glittering in the light of the room.

He walked over to his girlfriend and came eye to eye with her. The blond haired boy gently her bangs back, his emerald green eyes looking deeply into her bluebell eyes.

"I've been waiting almost seven years for this," he paused, his lips almost touching her's. Shivers of satisfaction went down her spine, but she still couldn't help but feel anxious somehow.

"Princess." Their lips clashed together, mingling in a loving manner, enjoying every little moment they had as a couple.

They pulled away, catching their breath. Adrien smirked cheekily at Marinette while her cheeks were a tomato color.

"Cat got your tongue, Bugaboo?" He whispered in a smug, but loving tone, kissing her softly on the cheek.

"N-No time for that, C-Chat.." she managed to stutter, but Adrien found it adorable.

"Come on, Mari. Let's go chill out for awhile." He suggested to his girlfriend. They both rose to their feet, holding hands, and taking turns squeezing the other's hand.

They sat on the couches and there they had finally found Nino and Alya chatting with some other people. The shorter girl broke away from her boyfriend, sprinting over to them.

"Where have you guys been? We've been looking for you!" She exclaimed, questioning the couple's actions.

"Did you and Adrien have 'fun'?" The ombré haired girl started texting on her phone with a satisfied smirk plastered on her face.

"W-What.. n-no! D-Definitely not!" Marinette rubbed the back of her head, her face turning more red than it was earlier.

"Did you and Adrien kiss?" Nino took off his headphones, giving her the same smirk Alya had done.

Adrien had finished walking over from where he was standing and froze. They both glanced at each other nervously.

"Uh, we, uh—" she was interrupted abruptly.

"Yes, y-yes we did." Adrien said, his cheeks burning with fluster.

"It's about time, you dudes have been together for like two years now!" Nino exclaimed, high fiving Alya.

"Speaking of which.." the model turned around to face Marinette.

"Marinette, I have to ask you something.."