|Six| O' mighty One

Alyssa finished tying her new contraption and wiggled her foot. Only a slight ache. She stood up and held onto the tree as she did so in case it were to go wrong. She took a step forwards and smiled. It works. "Hey, We're going hunting, you're coming, I need a tracker." Bellamy demanded her bluntly as he approached her, frowning at the metal and cloth tied onto her hurt leg. "What the hell is on your leg?"

"Oh! Look, since the cut is sorta deep, when I walk the muscles ache, right?" She grinned and took another step forwards. "Well when you normally walk, you tilt your foot at an angle, causing the muscles to move or whatever, right? Well, this keeps my foot straight, so when I only put a little of my weight on it, it doesn't hurt as much. Pretty cool, huh?" She smiled brightly as she looked at her leg. Bellamy chuckled as she took two steps forwards, then one back. She still had a slight limp, but she could walk without being in unbearable pain. She wiggled her brows up and down. "Genius."

"Yeah, it's pretty cool." He chuckled, his cold stare gone. She smiled and bent down, grabbing her knife.

"Wanna see something neat?" She asked and turned around, walking towards the woods. Bellamy glanced at the group waiting by the camp exit and sighed before following her. She leaned against the tree and looked to him. "Move that." She pointed to a large rock with the blade of her knife and he furrowed his brow before walking over, pushing on it. It moved with less effort than Alyssa had previously used to put it over, but she smiled. "Now, move the dirt." 

"I don't see why you want me to dig in the dirt. People are hungry." He sighed and brushed his hand against the ground, the dirt easily gliding over. He raised a brow at the sight of metal. She grinned as he moved the metal and he shook his as he pulled out tons homemade weapons. He grabbed the hatchet she made of metal from the drop ship and a piece of wood she carved into a handle with a sign from her mother's 'language'. 

She knew if she could get him to trust her, and if she could get him to actually treat her like a human being rather than just another council kid, maybe he'd respect her more and care. Obviously not like Octavia, but maybe enough to at least give her food. 

She tucked her hair behind her ear before carefully sitting down beside him on the ground. He shook his head with an amused smile.

"How'd you make so many?" He asked as he pawed through the multiple knives, daggers, and hatchets.

 "I've had nothing but time on my hands. You can have that one, if you want." She smiled and he smiled as he twirled the hatchet in his hand. Then it faded.

"What did you do?" He asked her lowly, and her smiled dropped and was replaced with a frown. "You've been a complete and total bitch, now you're trying to be all sweet and innocent." He shoved the weapons back in the makeshift back and she frowned and shook her head.

"I'm not sweet, nor innocent, I'm trying to sh--"

"Bribe me." He corrected and she let her shoulders fall. She placed the metal over the bag and tried rolling the rock back, but she winced and her hand went to her leg. He rolled his eyes and moved the rock back, but taking the hatchet. He stood up, expecting the girl to follow in pursuit, but she stayed there, looking at the rock with a disappointed look. "What?" He snapped causing the girl to look up to him. She shook her head before turning over and pushing herself to her feet, wincing as she did so.

"I'm sorry." She shrugged before grabbing the knife. She tucked it in the waist band of her jeans and inhaled sharply. She glanced at the hatchet in his hand, then to his face. 

"Stop apologizing." He muttered as they began walking to the group. She scooped up a spare hatchet she had out beside the log she'd been staying by.  Her own space, at least. It only lacked a tent..