|Twenty-Three| Murphy the Murderer

Shortly after her little interrogation, Katherine approached Alyssa. "Hey, so I need Bellamy, but he's an ass.... but he gets you, so can you ask him if I can use a gun, take a group out and hunt?" She asked with a sigh, brushing her red hair off her shoulder.

"I guess so, but I'm sure it'll be fine." She shrugged and Alyssa looked around, seeing Octavia walking to Bellamy's tent. "I'll be back." She nodded and jogged to Octavia, who smirked. 

"You come to conf--" The brunette got cut off when Raven walked out with twisted clothes and messy hair. Alyssa glanced to the untied boots in her hands, and then her unzipped jacket revealing part of her chest. She couldn't help the surprise on her face as the realization hit her.

She wasn't going to lie. Reality sucks. 

"Get the hell out." Octavia narrowed her eyes at the dark haired girl who glanced at Alyssa, her face falling.

"I um.. Lyssa," She got cut off by Alyssa shoving by her, seeing Bellamy shirtless in his bed glaring at the ceiling. 

"Katherine's taking a gun out for a hunting group." She swallowed, seeing Raven's elastic on the floor. She pursed her lips as Octavia walked in, seeing her face as Bellamy sat up.

"That's fine, as long as she doesn't go psycho with it." He muttered and Alyssa bent down, grabbing Ravens hair band, and looking at it with a sudden feel of betrayal. Yet she wasn't betrayed. She stood up, exiting his tent without another word. 

"You're all good to go." She told Katherine who frowned as she realized the black haired girls change in demeanor. Alyssa entered the drop ship, seeing Raven zipping her coat. "Forgot this." She muttered bluntly before turning.

"Lyssa, wait, I didn't know..."

"Shut up. Clarke, Finn and Myles are still out there. Get a group, Katherine's in." She muttered before grabbing her knife off the counter and jogging out. "Katherine!" She yelled and the red head stopped and faced her. "Wanna attend a search party instead?" She raised a brow and nodded.

Meanwhile, inside Bellamy's tent, Octavia was scolding Bellamy for sleeping with Raven. "I can't believe you could even screw up this damn bad! Like, this is really bad. I thought you realized it, a long, long time ago, that's why you stopped sleeping around, but no." She scoffed and Bellamy rolled his eyes as he tied his boots.

"Get out, O."

"How could you do that to my best friend? My only friend?" Octavia asked while shaking her head. "Why would you hurt her like that?"

"I don't understand.." Bellamy shook his head with furrowed brows and Octavia rolled her eyes.

"She likes you, dammit. Open your eyes Bell, I see it, you see it, Miller see's it. Bellamy grow up. Sleeping with her friends isn't going to make her go away, and upsetting her all the time won't do any good. Man up and apologize before it's too late, because Lyssa isn't the one you want to be on bad terms with. Especially with whatever's going on between you two." She sighed before walking out, seeing her friend talking to Katherine.

Bellamy sat on his bed, dumbfounded by his sisters blunt words. Of course he cared about Alyssa, which was something he had barely even come to terms with. But to have feelings for Alyssa? For her to have feelings for him? It all seemed very unrealistic, but after he thought about it, the more real it became. The more he realized he majorly screwed up . The more he realized just how much he actually 'liked' Alyssa Kane.

~~~

"So.. why do you seem so.. tense?" Monty asked Alyssa as she searched the ground for prints. Alyssa glanced at him and shrugged as she looked to the walkie-talkie Raven made in his hand.