|Forty-One| May We Meet Again

Alyssa was so not having it. They strung her up like a piece of bait, her arms clasped above her head to a post similar to the way Finn was strung up. However, she knew nobody left would do what she did for Finn. Except maybe Lincoln, but probably not considering Octavia was her friend. Her other option was Raven, but she figured no one would even allow her near her. So, in other words, she was screwed.

She stared the Grounder in the eye, sweat dripping down her face as they dug a blade into her arm. She grit her teeth, cursing as the pain tore through her like something you wouldn't believe. She tried to keep her screams or grunts to a minimum, but by the tenth blade being driven in her, she was having trouble even thinking straight.

"Now would be a fantastic time for a plan, you idiots." She muttered as Marcus held Bellamy back. Raven looked guilty and Clarke was crying. Octavia begged and begged Lincoln to do something but it was evident there was nothing much to be done. "Okay, you could be a little insensitve." She muttered s the Commander cleaned the blood off of her knife. Alyssa felt the warm liquid trickle down her arms, down over her jacket. Indra twirled her knife threateningly before lifting Alyssa's jacket and shirt. She scanned her eyes over scars on her, smirking as she pressed the blade to them and pushed. Alyssa hissed, clasping her hands over the knot holding her up.

Bellamy yelled and shoved Marcus off of him, trying to get to her. "Bellamy, stop!" Alyssa growled and he locked eyes with her, noting how angry she looked while she was literally being cut apart. "You'll ruin it." She muttered under her breath.

"This isn't happening. We need to do something!" Bellamy yelled, grabbing Kane's wrist. "She's your daughter! We need to--"

"We can't!" Assuring, Alyssa thought as the blade drove into her bicep. Her hands quivered as the pain spread throughout her body.  Indria grabbed the unevenly cut and rusted knife before lifting it, showing Alyssa it with a crooked look.

"Rot in hell." She muttered before Indra drove the knife into her thigh. This time Alyssa let out a scream, her stomach turning as she squeezed her eyes shut. On impulse, she tightened her muscles in her legs which made it all the worse. Indra pulled the blade out, ripping and tearing a major artery in her leg and shredding her muscle. "Son of bitch!" Alyssa spat, looking down as blood poured down her leg and soaked into her pants. 

Suddenly, Clarke's shouts were audible but Alyssa couldn't decipher the words as she began to see black spots cloud her vision. She heard Bellamy's voice but didn't know what was happening. She forced her eyes wider, right off the abt noticing Clarke, Bellamy, and her father facing the Commander and Gustus. She began to speak to Gustus in Grounder, before Grounders darted toward him. She saw Bellamy appear beside her, slicing the rope holding her up. He caught her and sighed as Marcus rushed beside her. Abby was in front of her, tying something above her leg.

Alyssa weakly looked to Clarke, seeing a figure behind her. She knew her blood supply was just about bankrupt and she was partially insane and that it'd probably be Finn, so she instead locked eyes with the blood. "Gracious, blondie." She muttered and Clarke swallowed thickly.

Octavia sat down beside Bellamy as they gently leaned Alyssa against a log. Abby worked on her leg alongside some Grounder as Alyssa weakly leaned against Bellamy, watching as they tied Gustus to the tree she was on previously. She didn't register much, but enough to realize they were doing the same to him that they were to her... and the same they would have done to Finn.

~~~

Raven watched in horror as the realization occurred to her that Finn would have had to endure what the previous bodyguard for the Heda was going through. The commander nearly hesitated before driving her sword into Gustus' chest, letting out a quiet gasp as he fell limp. The look on her face proved she wasn't just some monster and that she was indeed merciful. Not that it made a difference, Alyssa recognized this a while ago and eyt she didn't trust her at all.