|Eleven| Raven in the Pod

Bellamy was ahead of Alyssa, telling her how it would be. "I go first, I get it first, you stay behind me, no questions" Blah, blah, blah. She didn't say anything as they came to a clearing, seeing the pod. It was slightly smoking. Alyssa inhaled sharply as she was reminded of the Ark, and her father.

Disregarding any 'rules' Bellamy told her, she tried running towards it, eager to see what was inside,  but Bellamy held her back. "What'd I say, Kane?" he growled lowly as she groaned loudly and stood before him. She crossed her arms over her chest and glared.

"I don't take orders from you, Blake." She growled back and he raised a brow at her but she didn't say anything. He let her go, and began to go to the pod while Alyssa stood anxiously a few feet away from him. He grabbed the door and yanked it open. She went to take a step or two forwards but decided against getting yelled at again. "What's in there?" She asked as he pulled out his knife and began cutting something. He he got out and slammed the door pod shut, she frowned. He carried something, but Alyssa couldn't see it. He began jogging away. "B-Bellamy!" She frowned as she stepped towards the pod She set her hand on the handle and flinched when Bellamy yelled.

"Hey!" He yelled as she went to open it. She looked up to him as he held a black contraption with wires hanging from the back. "Want this?" He asked, arching a brow. She widened her eyes at the realization.

The radio.

The only way of communicating with her father. Anger began boiling inside of her as she looked at it in his hand. He wouldn't destroy it, would he? No, he couldn't. They'd become friends-- to say the least. He couldn't ruin the only thing that kept her going.

Alyssa frowned as she began jogging to catch up with Bellamy but he turned and ran. "Bellamy!" She hissed and began chasing after him.  She ignored the burning sensation in her chest and the thudding of her heartbeat in her ears and ran as fast as she could. "Bell, stop!" She pleaded with him and gripped his shoulder as she finally came behind him. He pushed her off and he shook his head with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said before turning on his heel and bolting into the woods. Alyssa chased after him, running as fast as she could, her mind cloudy. Where was he leading her? She couldn't quite remember, but for now, her heart was set on getting the radio from him. She yelled and called after him as they dodged trees and stumps, but when Alyssa heard the water, she realized where they were. The river was here. 

"Bellamy!" She screamed as they reached the river. She dashed in front of him with wide eyes and held her arms out to stop him from throwing it. "Please, no, when-- when they come down here I'll make sure..." She swallowed as she looked to the radio in his hand. "Please, Bellamy. I'll make sure they won't hurt you or Octavia.." He glanced down at her and sighed, dropping his arm about an inch before throwing it much like you would a Frisbee. "No!" She yelled as she watched it spin in the air. She whipped around after the splash sound and shoved Bellamy back as hard as she could with raging eyes. "You stupid son of a bitch!" She hissed before spinning back around and facing the river. Without any hesitation she bent down and climbed into the murky water. 

It was cold around her waist, and deep for a river. Monty could fix it. They could dry it out and use the extra wires from the drop ship to repair any damage. She couldn't give up on her father. He never gave up on her.

"Alyssa. Get out." Bellamy sighed as the young girl began making her way to where the radio splashed and disappeared under the dark water. The water had risen to her mid stomach as she waded across, her feet kicking rocks and sticks as she did so.

"No.. No, it.. it isn't gone. We.. we can dry it out, contact the Ark... if the damn water didn't-- Oh my god, what the actual hell is wrong with you?" She exploded with anger as she looked up to Bellamy kicked around the bottom with her feet, searching for the radio. "My god damn father is up there, dying of oxygen deprivation, and the most you can say is 'Alyssa, get out.'." She mocked, her face turning red. "I can't believe... God, how does Octavia even deal with you? You're nothing but a selfish, arrogant, ignorant, cocky son of a bitch that deserves to be floated." She growled and Bellamy tried to make it look like it didn't bother him, and failed. "There are more people up there other than the council, you know. People who would fight beside me to keep you, and Octavia safe. People who fought for your mother to live, and this is how you repay them? There are children up there. Can you imagine the life literally being sucked out of her? Her lips turning blue as her eye sight flooded into darkness? Her lungs burning from lack of oxygen and her heart thudding every 5 seconds until it finally became to weak and gave away?"