|FORTY-EIGHT| Safely Home

Apparently every soldier on the mountain was on Level five and were destined to try to demolish Alyssa. She, however, is a miraculous, determined, stubborn badass who refused to allow that. She whipped out her swords and attacked soldiers at close proximity, slicing and slashing away. She got rid of give of them and fully armed herself once again.

She stashed handguns in her clothes and clenched onto a fully re-loaded automatic rifle. Right now, she was in the clear. But.... later? She needed to find a place to lay low. She found another vent and butted it in with the butt of her gun. She stepped on the bloody, dead body, threw her gun inside before jumping and latching onto the sides of the vents. She pulled herself up and pulled herself in with a little more of a struggle.

She struggled to move along quietly with the rifle dragging against the metal, but she refused to slow down. She heard screaming coming from some sort of room ahead of her and she felt her heart jump in her throat. As she came to another vent, She pulled it out and threw her rifle down. She went down the vent and onto the ground, rolling just the right way so she didn't dislocate her shoulder. She grabbed her rifle, searched the hallway and bit her lip as she pressed her back to the hall.

Where the hell was Clarke and Lexa's army? This is escalating way too quickly, it was way too quiet. Then, suddenly she heard people screaming 'outsiders'. Alyssa left the room where people were screaming and darted down the hallway, silently following behind six running soldiers. 

When she reached the hallway, her eyes locked on a certain war-paint covered brunette sliding across the floor with her leg out, successfully knocking one of two soldiers  running at her. Alyssa smirked, using her leverage to come to Octavia's aid.

Alyssa whipped out her melee weapons, as not to alarm any others with guns, and grabbed a man, dragging the bald across his neck. She pushed his bleeding body into another man befre she did the same to another. 

Those two stumbled into two others, temporarily taking out four of them. Alyssa turned to the last and ducked a hit. She punched him twice in the stomach before she kicked him into the cement, him slowly falling down it. She brought her foot up to his throat, stopping him from falling and pushed, hearing a satisfying crack as he went limp. Octavia had taken out the others, a smirk slowly appearing on her lips as she looked to the black haired girl.

"Dirty move, leaving the army in the dust." The brunette stated, her eyes trained on her as Alyssa made her way to Octavia, dots of blood smeared on her face now. 

"Looks like I am the army. Yours.... it's sorta puny." She looked behind Octavia, spotting Maya looking rather terrified seeing both warriors in action. 

"Good to see you." Octavia scoffed, pulling the girl into a side hug, Alyssa returned it before advancing toward Maya. She was halted in her tracks at the sound of pounding on metal. 

"We got company. Looks like we're gonna run." Alyssa slid the rifle off her shoulder and motioned for Octavia to lead Maya away. Octavia and maya darted down the corridor and Alyssa dropped to one knee, knowing they'd expect her to be standing at full height. When they rounded the corner, she littered their bodies with bullets in various places. They jerked back from the power of the bullets, blood seeping from lips, torsos, arms, legs and so on. Alyssa dropped the rifle as the dreaded click sounded, alarming her that she was out. She spun on her heel down where Octavia and Maya disappeared in only to shove a door open to the mess hall and see Octavia and Maya surrounded.

"Son of a bitch." Alyssa muttered, all heads turning to her. She whipped out her machete and slit a civilian's throat, using their body as a shield for the littering of bullets spraying around her. She used her handgun, shooting at the men. That's when he yelled at them to stop, and the handgun was out of ammo. When they stopped shooting, Alyssa dropped the women's body and looked into the dark eyes of the president.