The End

I fell.

Hard.

I remember the rush of the wind, bone chilling and embracing. I can recall the sound of the concrete jungle below as it floated towards me, as I soared towards them.

The current of cars created a vibrant blur of colour, flashing streaks of yellow and blue. They were the true meaning of life.

Fast paced andmoving forwards.

I wasn’t right for that life, the one were I had something going for me, a job, a family. 

Love. 

I remember the sounds getting louder and louder, the colour’s getting stronger and stronger. 

Closer and closer.

I remember thinking my time had come; it had to end now, so I could finally live.

Live to be me.

Live to be Lily.

That’s why I jumped.

To live.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just like any story I should start at the beginning.

Just like how I should fall in love with the bad boy, who so happens to be my oh so hot biology teacher, and I guess I should turn my good girl self into the bad ass that scares away the blonde headed cheerleader. And all this, believe it or not, would lead onto my parents disowning me out of hatred for my new image.

Typical.

I, however, shouldn’t start at the end.

Just like how I shouldn’t tell you that I am none of the above. The bad boy would never come under my radar, my ‘good’ girl self has already broken and my parents disowning me, well, it was the other way around.

I should start here.

At the point of my collapse.

The point in which my soul crumbled, my whole being smashed against the pavement, and I gave up.

This is the beginning of the end, and it all started with one word.

Tourniquet.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

This chapter is dedictated to @arsenic_ for the beautiful banner to the side. Check out her graphics, they are stunning!