Chapter 6

"Alex!!!" I hear a voice call for me down the hallway. I huff as I pull myself off my bed where I was comfortably positioned, watching gossip girl but of course someone has to interrupt.

"Alex!" I hear Ashton call again. "I'm coming!" I yell back, rolling my eyes as I walk down the hallway towards the direction of his voice. "Where are you?" I shout as I get confused as to where Ashton actually is. I honestly didn't even know he was here.

"Cal's room!" He giggles mischievously. What's he scheming? I push open the door to my step brothers room and before I know it I'm met with an instant coldness. It takes a few seconds for me to realise what has just happened.

I push my, now soaking wet, hair out of my eyes and stare at the four boys in front of me. Three of them holding a now empty bucket and laughing uncontrollably. Luke on the other hand is on the floor, clutching his sides in laughter and holding onto a camera.

"Luke please tell me you got that?" Calum cries. Luke is too breathless to respond.

"You guys are going to be so sorry you did that!" I whack Michael on the shoulder, he doesn't even notice due to my lack of strength. "Sorry babe I can't take you serious right now!" Michael screams.

I must look absolutely dreadful if these dopes are still laughing. I catch a glance of myself in Calum's wall mirror and am shocked at the sight. I look pale as a sheet and my once bouncy, brown curls are now a wet ruffled mess.

"I hate you guys!" I shout as I storm off to my bedroom. I slam the door, seeming to be more annoyed than in reality. Great now I have to change my clothes because these dopes drenched me in water.

I then realise that I'm going to have to leave my room again to get a towel. Hoping I don't run into any of them, I tiptoe out of my room and down the hallway past Calum's bedroom.

I quickly grab a soft, fluffy towel and turn on my heel ready to rush back to my own bedroom. I jump in fright as I'm unexpectedly met with two of the boys. I see a smirk play on Calum's face.

"Alex I just want to say that we're all sorry," Michael frowns. It's only then that I notice Calum is hiding something behind his back. Uh oh.

He pulls out the item and before I know it I'm surrounded in a white cloudy dust. I cough uncontrollably, unable to process what has just happened.

I eventually stop coughing and realise Calum had just dumped a bag of flour over my head to form a lovely little paste in my hair. The water was bad enough but this is worse. I scream in frustration as I shove past Calum who's now panting for breath from all his laughter.

I'm going to get him back for this, I'm sick of all his games, somebody needs to bring that boy down a peg or two and I'm confident I'll be able to, I just need some inspiration.

-

2 hours. 2 hours it has taken to remove the white clumpy mess from my hair. Between washing it twice and combing it to the brink of baldness, I've successfully removed most of the disgusting paste.

I will get my revenge on them without a doubt. I just need to figure out how?

I'll have to wait, get them when they least expect it, especially Calum as I imagine he was the mastermind behind their little 'prank.'

"Alex!" I hear Ashton call from downstairs. Nah ah, I'm not falling for this again.

I tiptoe to my bedroom door and open it ever so slightly. I grab a small cushion from my bedroom floor and hurl it out the door, in hopes to trigger any traps or pranks they have laid out. Nothing happens only a vase falling and crashing to the floor in result of the flying pillow. I'll blame that on Calum later.

My Step Brother's Best Mates (5 Seconds of Summer Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें