Tenrou Island

(Y/N) POV

 I had just gotten to where the ships were. I saw all of our competitors. I thought they would be like quiet and competitive, but nope. They were talking and laughing. Seemed fun.  

"Hey Master, we're going to go, us S-Class wizards." you said while also teleporting the S-Class wizards. (You of course learned extra magic by reading a ton of books about magic. I was too lazy as a author to put that in, so sorry).

"Alright, you know the drill, go into each tunnel, and set up your timer." Master said, which I could barely hear because we are already being teleported.

Erza chose E tunnel, I chose blah blah blah tunnel. And the others chose blah blah blah tunnels.(Couldn't remember the names on the top of my head, so you can replace the blah, with whatever you want).

Now all we had to do is wait until they arrive.

Natsu POV

Okay... I am way to *barf* sick. I need *barf* Wendy. Now *barf*.

 "Natsu, *barf*you okay," Sting said while also barfing.

 "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY," I probably barfed like 3 times trying to say that.

 "Now now Natsu *barf*, keep your cool, where almost there." Rouge said. 

"Whatever... *barf*, I said.

-Timeskip because the author is too lazy right now. 

(Y/N) POV

I waited for about 20 minutes for them to arrive. Now they are separating into the tunnels. Oh, here comes my group. Better start the time soon. 

"Helllllooo, is anybody there," Natsu said screaming. I got Natsu's group. That means I fight Natsu, Gray, Sting, and Rouge. Pretty easy.

"I'm right here Natsu." I said creepily. 

"Oh great, we're going to lose," Gray said admittedly.

"Why do you day that?" Sting and Rouge said in unison.

"Well, you see, (Y/N) is the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail. Actually, she is an Elemental Dragon Slayer. Depending on her eye color, is the type of element she uses, so if it is red, it's fire dragon slayer," Gray said.

"Wow, we're are so defeated." Sting said.

"Well, you shouldn't say that, I don't know, maybe you will survive two minutes." I said.

Now the fight has begun.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry to end it here, just the fact that whenever you read the next chapter, it shows a short summary of the fight. And also sorry for the Cliffhanger. KEKEKEKE...

-Fairy Tail Acnologia_Sting_Zeref

NOTE THAT WAS MADE ON 4/22/18: I literally just reread this chapter and I cringed so hard. This just makes me more ashamed of my writing. But it is very funny because it is so cringy so I am going to keep this chapter to remember in the future how cringy my writing was