Grand Entrance

A quick note, this mysterious person will be shown in this chapter, and he will be revealed. Okay, now on to the story!

(Y/N) POV

We attacked the monster that was about to hurt us, until... I heard a loud boom sound! 

"What was that?" Rogue said.

"I have know clue, but we need to go check it out!" I said.

"Does that mean that the S-Class competition is stopping?!!" Natsu yelled with a bit of irritation in his voice.

"Just be quiet, unless you want everyone else to get hurt!" I yelled trying to convince him to stop whining.

"I don't want that! Especially what happened last time!" Natsu said.

"What exactly happened last time that made you lose seven years?" Sting said.

"Is it time for that right now! We could be in danger, not only that, our friends could die if all we know! We need to hurry up!" I yelled at them.

"Then let's go!" Rogue said.

??? POV

Ah, I have finally launched my plan. 

"Who goes there?!!" A big, giant person said.

"My name is Acnologia, don't you remember? The one who almost killed you last time! I came for (Y/N)! If you don't show me where she is, I will destroy this island to pieces until I have her! I yelled.

"I will never give you (Y/N)! She is important to us! Even if it kills us, we will never betray family!" The person yelled.

"Fine then. Since you didn't listen to what I said, I will just have to kill you all!" I was about to unleash my powers when suddenly I heard,

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" Someone yelled. (Hint, Hint, Salamander) 

"You will never lay your hands on Grandpa, he is a part of our family too!" the person yelled.

"So, he is a part of your family too, well I will just have to kill the both of you! The more, the merrier!" I was interrupted again when I heard someone say,

"Is that you, Acnologia?" I turned my head and saw her, my one and only (Y/N).

"There you are, come with me and destroy these petty humans!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to do that! They are a part of my family!" (Y/N) yelled.

"So, these people are a part of your family, eh? Well, I will just kill them all so you only have me!" I said.

"I will never come with you, either with my family, or dying with them!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Sorry, but you just made this more difficult on yourself! Prepare yourself! I will take you with me no matter what!" I yelled.

"Bring it!" (Y/N) said.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So, who thought it was Acnologia? I tried to make it really obvious, but it was hard, because Acnologia was sort of out of character! Anyways, I hope you like this chapter, and I tried making it as soon as possible when I had time, but in reality, I just wanted to write when I was ready for my hands to start being tired of typing! Hope you guys had a great day, because I am very happy for all the comments who wanted me to update. So here is your request! Now, BA BAI!

-BTS 🎶 ~Kookie_Crowley_Zeref