The New Beginning

So, as you may know... I am a little late on updating... So I decided... My teachers finally let me write since we can either read or write... And now is the perfect time! Please don't leave me! I know I didn't update on time, but I was busy, and I was trying to read all the stories I had promised to read, so, now, on to da chapter! 

(Y/N) POV

I was trying to process what was going on.

My childhood friend, who was like a brother to me, practically just confessed he thought of me more than a brother... but as a lover.

"Come with me, I won't leave you ever again. And I certainly won't let them take you away from me, no matter the cost!" Acnologia yelled, his arms starting to change into scales.

Now, he is definitely angry, but if he wants to take away my family, then I won't allow him

I thought.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" Natsu yelled.

"Chaos Dragon's Roar!" Acnologia said, his power quickly getting rid of the pathetic flames that Natsu had.(Pretend Acnologia is Chaos Dragon)

"Do not get in my way, you petty human. I will take (Y/N) if it is the last thing I will do!" Acnologia said, running quickly to Natsu, looking like he was going to punch him really hard.

"Stop!!!!" I yelled, Acnologia and Natsu, looking in my direction.

"I will leave peacefully if you don't hurt any of them!" I said.

"Okay, let's go!" Acnologia said, grabbing my hand, and we started flying away.