I Have No Idea What To Title This

Real quick, this is another chapter, but I seriously have no title for this. So, let's go in to the story.
Acnologia POV
(This is after he woke up)
I had the worst dream ever. I thought my precious (Y/N) left me. But she wouldn't leave me for the stupid guild, Fairy Tail. After all she is in my place, so she should be.... Wait. She's not here! So it wasn't a dream after all. When did I get weak enough to get knocked out be an apple?

Forget about that, you need to get to your beloved (Y/N) before she reunites with her so-called "friends"! My inner self said.
Right! I totally forgot! So, I walked out of my place, and if I know (Y/N), she shouldn't have gone to far! Right before she knocked me out, I put some magic on her so she should be much slower than usual. By now, she still should be here in the forest!
"Looking for someone?" I turned around to the mysterious voice, when I spotted Zeref!
"What are you doing here?!" I said, about to attack.
"Why can't we go back to the old days?" Zeref said.

Flashback
Me, (Y/N), and Zeref were just playing around in the open field, just having fun running around, which we found entertaining somehow.
"Zeref and Acnologia, come on! Let's go back to the cave so we can eat!" My beloved (Y/N) said.
While I was running to (Y/N), Zeref just stood there, smirking while looking down evilly.
"(Y/N) and Acnologia, we can't go back to the cave, because you guys won't be alive to make it back!" Zeref said while holding a mysterious black orb, throwing it towards (Y/N).
"Run!!!!" I yelled fast enough that (Y/N) could escape. When the black orb went past her. It went into the forest, leaving a  hole in the trees.
Flashback End
"Well, that's going to be a problem for you, since you tried killing us back then, I thought I would return the favor. Get ready for your doom!"
And I knew, that this would be one of the most deadliest battles in the world.
~Author's Note~
Hope you liked the chapter! A bit short since I literally did this at 11:42 PM. Who would've known that Zeref was one of their childhood friends. Anyways, please send in questions to ask about me! Bye Bye!