Thank You + Teaser

I feel weird because I don't even know my own story plot anymore. So I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense.
TEASER ...

——————————————————
Your POV

Now that I know Zeref is here, and Acnologia, this is not going to be good.
Not only that, Grimoire Heart is here! I have to stop them somehow while not interrupting the competition.

I started walking when suddenly using my extreme hearing ability, something was coming closer to me, and not in a good way.

When the mysterious being came closer, I was getting ready to attack. I looked closer trying to recognize who it was, and then I realized. It was Zeref!

My attack was about to shoot, but then Zeref started talking. Me being interested in what he was going to say, stopped the attack.

"(Y/N), it's just me! But I need to tell you something!" Zeref said.

"And why should I let you! You almost killed me! There is no reason why I should let you talk!" I said.

"(Y/N), I promise you, it is extremely important, so just listen to me carefully!" Zeref said. I was interested, so I let him continue...

SO THAT'S THE TEASER
And I just wanted to say thank you all so much for saying that I shouldn't kill myself. It really cheered me up. Obviously, it takes awhile for suicidal thoughts to go away, but I'm having suicidal thoughts less often now.
And also, I'm sorry if this teaser sucks. I've been so busy lately with school and having appointments with counselors and therapists. But thank you for the people who still read this even though this books sucks. I really appreciate it.
-The Very Grateful Author