Monsters?!!

(Y/N) POV

 My team had already started heading out and getting closer and closer to our destination.

"Are we there yet?" Natsu said.

"Natsu, we just started. We're not going to be there soon." I got really annoyed, and we just started. I then heard a loud crashing sound. 'Must be the so called dragons'

"Time to start fighting!" Sting and Natsu yelled in sync.

When we got there, everyone's eyes widened. It was gigantic! "Guys, guys! Calm down, remember what Master said, he said that it is not as powerful as actual dragons." I said, trying to calm down everyone.

"We're not nervous." Natsu said. I knew he was lying. He was shivering, and so was Sting and even Rogue.

"Yeah, riiight." I said sarcastically. "Now start fighting team, unless you don't want to be s-class!

??? POV

I'm here, in my human form. Where, oh where is my sweet little (Y/N). I miss you. Even if you lost your memories of me, I will never forget about you. We used to play together, we were like brother and sister. Even though I never told my feelings to you, I will this time. And I WON'T LOSE YOU! Mwahahahahahahaha!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So sorry if it is way, way too short. I did this during school. I am at least glad I could post something, and also, My birthday was yesterday! I was so happy! Well, I guess I will see you in the next chapter! BA BAI!

-Yuu_Hakuryuu_Zeref

P.S. - Thank you so much for giving me over 2,000 reads! I was so happy! I honestly thought that was going to be a bad story, and I would delete it soon after. Now, I don't think I will delete it! By the way, I'm not going to delete this story, but I will post two comments below, and if you think I should continue it, reply to the continue comment. If you don't, reply to the discontinue comment! Now BA BAI!