Interruption

Acnologia POV

Me and Zeref were standing there, looking deadly into each others eyes, just when I was about to attack, we heard a scream.

"Let go of me!" That sounded like (Y/N)! 

"We will continue this later!" I flew out, leaving Zeref there.

(Y/N) POV (After you left Acnologia)

I knew Acnologia would try to slow me down, so I casted a spell before he could but right after I left, someone had covered my mouth and threw me into a mysterious vehicle. It had the Grimoire Heart symbol, meaning I got taken by them! I remember at the guild that this was one of the main dark guilds. If only I can scream, but I would rather die then let them know that Zeref is here. But they do know that Fairy Tail is here! I sort of wished I stayed with Acnologia...

"Hey come out you peasant!" A man named Zancrow I think opened the door. 

"Even if I do, you will just torture me until you find a the way I know how to get Zeref! After all, you don't need me because he is already here!" I covered my mouth! I am so stupid, but what are they going to do with me now! I hope you are coming soon Natsu!

"Did ya hear that master! We can throw her out the door right!" Zancrow yelled.

"Do what you need to do. But don't let her get hurt. We might need her in the future." The mysterious cloaked man said. 

After a minute, I was already on land, but I don't know where. Please, oh please hear them Natsu before they come any closer to Tenrou Island.