I Need Help (+Update on Story)

So, I know some people are questioning when the next part will come out. And, I would like to say soon or maybe very soon. But the next part will be split into two parts, and part 1 will come out soon. So that's one thing.

I also have something to ask you guys. I just recently got into a relationship in December, but this one is different. I have been in a couple of relationships before, and I had recently broken up with my ex-boyfriend. Before anyone calls me a hoe for going automatically into a new relationship, I'm not one. 

My last ex-boyfriend, I actually broke up with because this girl liked him, and called me a whore for dating him. And I'm a person who gets guilty for easily, so I broke up with him. Which I was very sad about because I actually liked him, but I guess it was not meant to be. 

Now, onto the relationship in December thing. I want to say this is different because I truly like this person. But the thing is, it sort of is awkward. He was and still is my best guy friend, but I feel like it is awkward because we were best friends. I'm not really used to this because you know how sometimes you like hug, or kiss or whatever when you're in a relationship? Well, that is not the case.

We don't do any of that, because this is actually the guy's first real relationship. I am not actually a clingy person, so I don't want to force him to do something he isn't used to. But the thing is, it has almost been a month and we haven't done ANYTHING. 

Now before anyone complains, "girl, its only been a month practically. Don't you think you're going a bit fast for the guy? This is his first relationship, go easy on him."

Yes, I know this, but it just makes the atmosphere more awkward. If you saw us, you would think we are just a bunch of weirdos who can't do anything and look too awkward. And yes, I agree. But like I said, I don't want to do anything that will make him uncomfortable. I am not going to straight on kiss him if he isn't comfortable. 

But, the school year is almost over. And he either is moving or going to a completely different school than I am. Or I actually might move to my home country/continent, Asia.

I don't want us to not do anything before either of us will not see each other. I want us to act more like a couple. Is that too much to ask?

I want to continue the relationship as much as possible, but if I know nothing is going to happen between us, do I really want to continue this relationship?

Now before anyone calls me selfish and stuff, please wait. I'm not done yet. 

Look, I honestly completely understand why he doesn't want to do anything. And sometimes relationships are good without having to be intimate. I completely understand that. But here is the thing, I might never see him again after the school year. 

I have health issues, that involves me not being able to go outside and hang out with my friends or him, so I can't go on dates too often. I remember I had a relationship where I almost passed out on a date because of my health issue, and my parents are scared that will happen again, which is why they are extremely strict on relationships, but I secretly still have relationships, because it makes me happy since I don't get a lot of happiness in my life. 

This is where people are like, "no wonder you guys don't do anything. You don't even go on dates!"

Now, you can't believe how badly I want to go on a date with him, but I think he would rather not go on a date rather than me dying. Which is why I can't. 

What I'm trying to say is, I really, really want this relationship to last no matter what. It probably won't knowing we haven't done anything. 

Which is why I created this chapter, to ask you guys something.

Should I break up with him, knowing that one day we will never meet again probably?

Or

Should I just leave it as it is? Should I wait?

The thing is, if I wait to do anything, he might get bored of me and break up with me, which I would be heartbroken if that happens. But, there is another option. 

Should I just talk to him about it? See if he also agrees with me?

I just don't want to break up with him. But I want to be able to at least hug him once before the end of the year. Because there is a high chance we will never see each other. I mean, a long distance relationship is fine, but I'm not sure if it will last. And I don't want to be the only one who cares about our relationship. It's not like he doesn't, I think he truly likes me, and if he does, he would want to keep our relationship going, hopefully.

Which is why I need your guy's opinion. I just need advice. I don't know what to do, even if I have experiences with relationships.

Please, please give me some of your guy's opinion. I honestly really need it.