Chapter 6

Ignis heard his alarm going off as he slowly awoke. He groaned and flopped his hand around his nightstand without moving his face from the pillow, trying to shut the annoying thing off. Once he found the alarm, he tapped the button on top, that not doing anything. Then, Ignis slammed his hand on the button, it now shutting off the noise. Ignis groaned once again, getting up and going to the restroom. He brushed his teeth and went back into his room to get dressed. He grabbed a long red shirt with long sleeves, brown pants, and some red underwear.

He threw the items on his bed and undressed, throwing his pjs on the floor. He grabbed the underwear and pulled them on, then pulling on the rest of his clothes. He grabbed a clean pair of black socks and pulled those on. Ignis then grabbed his orange shoes and pulled them on, tying the laces. He went to his nightstand and opened the only drawer on it, which was very small. Ignis gently grabbed his mother's old necklace and then pulled it over his head and around his neck. He went to the body mirror on his wall and looked at himself, making sure the flame on his necklace was facing forward.

Ignis looked at his hair and huffed when he realized that he hadn't combed it. He grabbed a comb off his nightstand and combed his hair so it looked just the way he wanted it to. A knock came to Ignis' bedroom door and he heard his father say, "Ignis, are you up?" Ignis replied, "Yeah, I'm up! It's impossible to sleep through that new alarm you got me!" Mr. Flame chuckled and said, "Well, that's good. That's the reason I got it. You should be glad; now you won't be late for school anymore!"

Ignis scoffed playfully and said, "An alarm can't stop me!" Mr. Flame chuckled again and said, "Well, I'm off for work! Make sure you catch the bus!" Ignis said, "I will, Dad! Have a good day!" Mr. Flame said, "You too, sweety!" Then, Mr. Flame left the house, getting in his car and heading to his workplace. Ignis looked himself up and down once more before grabbing his backpack and heading outside. He walked down the sidewalk, heading to his bus stop where a few other kids waited. Ignis kept walking until he encountered an old "friend" of his, Joshua.

Joshua ran out of his house toward Ignis and said, "Hey, Ignis! Heading to the bus stop?" Ignis scoffed and said, annoyed just slightly, "Where else?" Joshua said, "Then, I'll join you!" Ignis said, "Can't you just wait at your house for another 15 minutes?" Joshua chuckled and said, "But then I would miss the bus!" Ignis muttered to himself, "Exactly." Joshua said, "What was that, Ignis?" Ignis sighed and said, "Oh, nothing. Just the sound of my magic dying away slowly from your annoyance." Joshua chuckled and said, "Good one, Ignis." Ignis thought, "It wasn't a joke, swamp breath."

They arrive at the bus stop where three other Sirens were waiting. Ignis sat down on the bench where only one other Siren was sitting. Joshua stood beside Ignis, blabbing about some school project he was working on. Soon, the bus pulled up and the Sirens loaded up. Then, that being the last stop for that bus, the bus headed toward Willow high school, named after one of the four great warriors who fought in the Siren Great War (more on that later). Once the bus pulled up at the school, its doors opened and all the kids began to load off.

Ignis sat in his chair and waited as all the Sirens got off except him and Joshua, who was sitting next to him. Ignis asked, "Why don't you just leave?" Joshua said, "Well, I wanted to tell you more about my project." Ignis said, "Josh, I am NOT interested in your project." Then, Ignis pushed Joshua into the isle of Sirens, Joshua saying as he was swept away, "Okay! Maybe later!" Ignis mumbled to himself, "Maybe never." After everyone had gotten off, Ignis finally got off. He went inside the school, walking passed Sirens that we're talking amongst each other.

Then, Ignis headed to the cafeteria and grabbed a egg sandwich for breakfast, paying for it. Ignis went to a dark corner in the cafeteria where no one really sat but Ignis and a few loner Sirens. Ignis ate his sandwich and then checked his homework, making sure he had done it all. Then, the bell rang for first period, everyone getting up and leaving for their first period classes. Ignis put his things away, doing the same. When Ignis got to his first period class, he sat in his desk and got out his materials for that class. As he did so, he thought, "I hope today passes by fast."

(Certain schools and the seasons are named after the four great warriors of a war that had happened a long ass time ago. These warriors were Hyacinth, Ignitetious, Rainfall, and Willow. The Siren Great War was a war going on between the 3 origin nations and the 3 Siren types. These warriors brought these nations together in peace and then helped expand to the other two nations. Here's how the seasons are named:
Spring = Hyacinth
Summer = Ignite[tious]
Fall = Rainfall
Winter = Willow)