Prequel

Loki's daughter
By Thesupremedaleks

Prequel

As the highly trained agents-also known as the Avengers-silently came towards the young but dangerous girl on the floor, they all pointed their weapons at me. I groaned as I opened my eyes, my royal blue armour dented and scratched. As I looked at the Avengers, I lifted my hands up in a surrender. I glared hard at my half uncle, Thor. I was silent as Hawkeye and Black Widow pushed my shoulders down, so I could not stand. "You think you've finally won, haven't you?" I ask, my british voice booming in the silence. The Avengers said nothing, all except for Thor. "We have not won just yet. You will come back to Asgard and confront your crime."
"And who's going to make me? I can call my bow and arrows and go." I said as I opened my hands, and like Thor's hammer, my bow and arrows started to fly towards me. "Clench her hands!" Thor barked, and Iron Man quickly came to aid. He forces my hands together, making the process to stop. I was outraged, but I dare not to stay a word. "Finally, she shuts up." Iron Man jokes, but with a straight face. I closed my eyes for a fraction of a second, and a metal contraction of a sort was placed on my head, making me unable to move my head or speak. My hands and feet were chained, and I was pulled up. I tried to shake my head, I quickly learned that I shouldn't. I was taken to a desert, escorted by Thor. I still wore my armour, my head held proudly. I was taken back to Asgard, where I knew all everything would break loose.