Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Heimdall transported us to the city of Milton, where I was supposed to live for 2 years in a few weeks. how torturous. Nick Fury and a team of SHIELD agents were waiting upon our arrival, several black cars behind them. we were lead into the largest -and the nicest- of the 3 cars, a Ferrari or whatever it was called. I sat by the window, Loki at the other side of me, Thor and Fury in the front. We set off, taking a tour of Milton and where I'll be living. I was not really listening until we passed something called Mark's Park, where there was several horse show arenas.

back at Asgard, I had several horses of my own. one was called Moondust, because he was a silvery-whitish colour, the breed of a Lippizaner. The 4 others were the breed of Friesians, a gorgeous black colour, with long, wavy manes and tails. their names were Grand Illusion, Betrayal, Legacy in Moonlight (also known as Moon or Legacy), and Metallic.

I gasped, my eyes going wide. Thor looked back and saw what I was looking at. "Kenya," he said softly, a sort of understanding in his eyes. I did not hear him. "the grace and art of jumping is like no other sport," I said, talking quite fast. "It is in the category of English Riding, along with Pleasure riding, cross country, and many others. there is also western riding including Barrel racing, rodeos, and much more." I could tell everyone in the car was very surprised at my knowledge of this. "sorry," I said quietly, turning slightly pink. "where did you learn that?" Thor asked. "I had learned that when I was young," I explained, remembering when I used to fly across the meadows mostly on MoonDust, leaping over whatever we could find. "and I had practiced very much whenever I had the chance." my voice was soft, but clear. it was an awkward silence, and I turned a deeper shade of pink. Thor had a quite talk with Fury before speaking to me again. "Kenya, I can see how much your horses mean to you. Furthermore, I will allow you to keep 2 of your stallions along with you while at Midgard." I almost screamed with excitement at the news. I haven't been this excited in years. I muttered an excited thanks, and looked back at the window.

-------------/////--------------

Sorry for all of the horse talk in this chapter!! I just thought that Kenya should at least have one good thing happen to her!! Warning: in other chapters you will have some horse talk, and some I know will be boring, but when it comes to horses I am very serious and I am filled with that sort of knowledge!!