Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I breathed heavily but silently, my ocean blue eyes wide. me? The ruler of Asgard?! Thor's eyes was stuck on the page, glancing at me to the girl in the picture. Loki strode over to me, and his figure blocked everything I could see. I looked slightly upwards towards his eyes. I had just now realized that I was about to his nose. He shook his head slightly and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Kenya, did you listen closely to what he said?" he whispered, his voice smooth and silky in my ear. "yes, why?" I replied, furrowing my eyebrows. "He said.." He hesitated on saying the next part. "He said that if you become of age." My eyes widened even more, if that was possible. why had he hesitated to say that?

When I didn't respond, he leaned back and squared his broad shoulders, turning on his heel and walking a little ways away. I stared at the floor, trying to keep my breathing steady. "Kenya," Thor said, finally snapping back in reality. "I stand by on what I said before. in the month ahead, you will go to SHIELD to see whom your foster family will be, and you will be made how you were, look wise." I looked up at him, my mood changing from fearful to angry. I clenched my jaw, glaring into his eyes. We stayed quiet for a moment, before I was sent back to my cell. I paced back and forth, thinking over the past hour. when or if I come to age, I'm going to be the queen of Asgard?

But that's the thing. If I come to age. right then I knew Thor will be up to something, something terrible, horrific. I knew, everybody knew that he hated me. And no matter the cost, no matter how hurt his brother would be, he will put a stop of this 'nonsense.'