CHAPTER 1

A/N

Hey there reader! 

As you can see it's my first time writing a Lauren/You book and sorry if I made some errors. Oh and I made a few changes just saying :)!  (English isn't my first language.)

I just wanted to see how this book will turn out and maybe if it gets a decent notice then I'll continue it, if not then I'll just stick to being a reader 😂.

If you all did enjoy the story please do share (do SHARE it! :3) it or comment or vote.  I do want some feedback and I want to see what I'm doing wrong. I'd like to hear the expert opinions of the writers out there.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! :* 

-

Y/N's POV

I watched the other guests interact by the very corner of the room, holding a glass of champagne in my hand as this very party was boring me out of my very mind. The perfect and elegant way of how everything was always made me feel bored and exhausted. This was one of my usual nights where I had to fake a smile to the people who would even greet me, though I never even wanted to be here in the first place. As soon as I heard the loud slow music play off it was my cue to leave the dreaded place but as soon as I was about to reach the doorway to the balcony. I felt a hand grabbing my other hand immediately, taking my drink away from me in an instant. I was about to punch this mystery person but I was taken aback when I was pulled towards the dance floor. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist while the other held my hand up to the length of my shoulder as we danced.

"Is that a way to greet an old friend?" A deep voice asked me pulling me out of my trance and I had my mouth agape when I saw who it was.

"Chris, you dumb ass. You could've just asked me to dance with you. I swear, I was about to punch you straight on the nose!" I exclaimed a bit angry by his actions but he just laughed it off like what I just said was only a joke. "I'd like to see you try." He joked with his signature grin that almost every girl would die for but not me. I rolled my eyes at his cocky side and we just continued to dance as I noticed a few girls glaring at me with envy while I danced with Chris.

"When did you came back?" I asked and he looked at me with a smile on his face, signifying he was that thrilled to be back. "Yesterday." I immediately punched his arm but he just chuckled knowing it didn't even hurt him. "You could've at least called me, dumb ass." I annoyingly said and he pulled me out of the suffocating party. We headed to the balcony making me cringe at the feeling of the chilly breeze that hit my skin.

"Finally out of that hell hole!" I whisper shouted being extra careful not letting anyone else hear it but Chris as I kept a huge bright grin on my face when I saw Chris cock an eyebrow at how I acted, giving me a 'Really?' look. "What?" I asked playing stupid wanting to annoy the shit out of him.

"Come on, you gotta enjoy these things, (Y/N)!" He exclaimed and patted my back with great force causing me to almost fall face first on the floor.

"You might enjoy these things but I sure as hell hate it." I snapped knowing these little arguments we have could lead to another fight but Chris wasn't like that he was the opposite of me. I was sure that we weren't related but sometimes we have the same mind and we can understand each other very easily. I glanced at the full city view we are seeing by the balcony and I leaned by the railing then rested my arms on it.

"This place never changed." He joked and I laughed lightly at what he just said then he rested his hands on the railing while smiling as he stood right beside me.

"You sound like an old man!" I punched his arm with a smile on my face, liking how one of my idiot best friends came back and Chris was like a brother I never had. "You were only gone for 4 years man." I grumbled and he noticed the tone of my voice.