CHAPTER 3

Previously

"Let's go back to my home." He grinned. "You gotta help me get the package to her, (Y/N)."

I knew it.

"Fine."

This was gonna be hell for me and I just hope green eyes would be less bitchy today or I'll fucking burn her stuff.
__________

Lauren's POV (SURPRISE! 😂)

"Finally you guys manage to make it." Dinah stated making Normani giggle while Ally sigh knowing she's annoyed by our punctuality.

"Ha-ha-ha." Camila rolled her eyes playfully at Dinah then Simon cleared his throat to break off our little world.
"Girls, there's someone I want you to meet." Simon said and as if on cue a knock came by the door. Swinging open and revealed the mysterious visitor.

"This is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N). From now on she will be your personal photographer until tour is over. She would be taking photos on all of you." Simon explained while (Y/N) kept that annoying smile at us. Good thing we weren't having any glaring contest cause I swear this girl gets on my nerves very quick.

"You all may go now." Simon said and (Y/N) came along with us.

Crap why did she had to come with us?!?

I watched the girls have a great time with (Y/N) while I just minded my own business on my phone and Normani noticed my absolute silence.

"Girl, why are you always on your phone? You should be hangin' and relaxing." Normani said with a hint of worry in the tone of her voice making me chuckle softly.

"I am relaxing. I look up onto the news feed at twitter." Normani rolled her eyes at me. "Alright, Lauser."

After a few hours of doing nothing but taking a shit ton of selfies and stalking up some of my idols. I decided to just lie down in my bunk and I looked up the ceiling wondering how long was I doing nothing but relax? I noticed how the girls' loud voices had died down and I immediately got up from my bunk. I groaned when my stomach growled and I remembered how I declined on getting food with the girls since I was in no mood to eat. I walked over to where the girls were, seeing they were all asleep by the couch and only (Y/N) was awake. She was busy fiddling with her camera and she was cleaning it.

Shit, what do I say?

"Hey, Jauregui." (Y/N) said and she looked up at me then puts her camera back in it's place. "Finally decided to come out and eat, huh?" she smirked at me making me feel flustered in embarrassment when my stomach growled. She suddenly bursts out of fists of laughter while holding her stomach and I blushed uncontrollably.

"Here." She passed me a paperbag and she got up from the floor then went to get to her bunk while I opened the paperbag.

Since when did they drive by McDonald's?? I bit my lower lip and decided to eat while looking out the window. In a matter of minutes I get to finish my meal then I walked over to (Y/N) bunk and I hear a faint singing.

Is your lover playing on your side?
Said he loves you,
But he ain't got time.
Here's the answer.
Come and get it
At a knocked down price.

Hey!

Full of honey,
Just to make him sweet.
Crystal balling,
Just to help him see
What he's been missing.
So come and get it,
While you've still got time.

Damn she can sing and her voice was beautiful. I bit my lower lip and shook the thought off.

"Thanks, Jauregui." she said then moved her curtains and I get a clear view of her smiling a little. "I said that outloud didn't I?" I asked while blushing in embarrassment and she nodded while giggling so cutely.