CHAPTER 20

Previously

"So, what you think (Y/N)'s gonna love you now for what you're doing? You shot her best friend and ruined her life." Lauren retorted while struggling from the bodyguard's grip behind her and she screeched in pain when Taylor pulled out a knife then stabbed her by her stomach.

"No, but I will make her forget about you." Taylor said in a low tone with an evil grin plastered across her face and her eyes turned dark. The blonde model jumped back in surprise when she hears a gunshot as her body guard fell limp and Lauren limped over to (Y/N) waking her up when she winced in pain from the knife that was stuck on her stomach.

"I knew you'd come." Lauren rasped out and she smiled at the figure who walked over to them after knocking Taylor unconscious then tied a few men came up to help them.

"Stay with me, babe. I love you, Lauren."

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person's POV

(Y/N) sat by the other side of the glass and she was waiting patiently till she looked up and sees the person by the other side of the glass as she noticed how the guard stood behind her just in case something goes wrong.

She picked up the phone beside her and watched the person in an orange suit pick it up too. "Well, well, you're the last person I expected to come here."

"Trust me. I didn't even want to come here but I just wanted to know why you did that."

"Simple. Because, I loved you."

"I hated you, Taylor. But now-"(Y/N) looked at her and noticed how disheveled her hair was, dark circles showing underneath her sparkly blue eyes that was now dull and lifeless. "I just feel pity towards you and nothing more." Taylor scoffed and she arched an eyebrow at her.

"Is that what you came here for? To just tell me that someone pities me? Newsflash, I don't care and when I get out of here. I'll make sure to ruin yours and Lauren's lives."

(Y/N) sighed and she smiled sadly at her knowing hope for Taylor to change was long gone. She looked up at the former model and she looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, Taylor. For everything I did wrong." (Y/N) said and she abruptly stood up the last thing she heard was loud banging by the glass also screams from the blonde. She got out of the very station and she breathes deeply knowing that'll be the last time she would see her.

"How'd it go?" Her best friend; Chris asked and she just shrugged as he took it as an okay. The two got inside the car as he noticed how quiet she got and he shook his head playfully.

"Wanna go to this bar?"

"What? No." (Y/N) remembered the last time she let Chris take them to a bar it was a stripper's bar and she remembered how she had to drag a drunken Chris back home while Mama J scolded the two of them the next morning.

"What?? oh come on? Just a little party for you. Before you become tied down forever!"

"No! Last time we went to a bar you dragged me to a strip club! I am not sacrificing my life this time. Lauren would kill me!"

"Oh right, my overprotective sister would kill you if she found out some other girl has been rubbing themselves all over you before your wedding day." Chris said with a chuckle earning a small punch by (Y/N) and she rolled her eyes at him.

"But really not even one stripper for your bachelorette party?"

"I'll get a stripper. A male one for you." (Y/N) joked and blocked the playful punch Chris throws as she couldn't help but laugh at the disgusted look he pulled. "Never mind. I'll just go with Zayn or whoever's available."