CHAPTER 7

Previously

"We-"I indicated to me and her with my index finger "will never talk about this. This never happened." As those words fell off my mouth I felt my heart ache but I mentally shook it off. I have Brad. Its bad enough I kissed (Y/N)! I will not lose my boyfriend.

"What never happened?" Shit!

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in my hotel room and I was in the same room as Ally. Normani shared with Dinah and Lauren shared with Camila. Ever since our little incident she has been avoiding me the past few days. The girls thought it was just a petty fight except Ally. She knows me too well and she notices it very quickly when I have a problem.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" The small sunshine asked while going through her suitcase to find her favorite sweater since it was fucking cold.

"Lauren." I stated simply and she turned around to look at me with a perfectly arched eyebrow at me. "What happened this time."

I knew I shouldn't keep it from any of the girls but Camila already knows that I may be crushing on Lauren and she wanted us to get together. I don't even know what Lauren has done to me. One minute, she's all cuddly, clingy and adorable. The next thing, she gets all sassy, annoying and bitchy at me. I closed my eyes as I laid my back down on the bed and sighed in frustration. That Cuban-American is going to be the death of me.

"You know you get that dorky smile and stupid look on your face whenever Lauren is around." Ally joked making me shot my eyes open at her and she laughed her ass off at me. "I knew you liked, Laurenza." she added making me blush in embarrassment for being careless.

"Don't tell anyone, Allyson. If you want you can talk to Camila about it since she already knows." I said and she nodded with a toothy smile on her face, running her fingers through her hair as she pushed her hair back.

I sat up when someone knocked in our room and Ally rushed over then opened the door, seeing familiar Polynesian by the door with her hands rested on her hips then barged in. "Come right in, Hansen." Ally said with sarcasm and Dinah rolled her eyes at her.

"Hey, Dawg. Ready to go party?" Dinah asked and I nodded while she made a small happy dance. "Let's all get our asses drunk as fuck!" she exclaimed and earned a slap by the back of the head from Ally who had her arms rested by her hips.

"Get back before 1." Ally said in a motherly tone with her arms crossed and I notice Dinah roll her eyes at the older woman. "Yes, mother." Dinah said and pulled me off outside by the arm.

I need a distraction and hopefully get Lauren off my mind just for tonight. The place was common like any other club, people were grinding against each other, others were mingling and others were drinking so much. I looked around and saw Dinah and Normani already dancing with each other.

I walked up to the bar and took a seat by the bar stool then noticed the bartender was pretty hot. He gave me a drink and I looked up at him since I haven't ordered yet. "It's on the house." his voice was raspy but his was raspier than Lau- You are not gonna think about her.

"Are you this generous to customers?" I asked the gorgeous looking bartender and he grinned at me then shrugged. "Just to the special ones."

"I am not special. I am but another one of your customers who just came to drink, nothing more nothing less." I took a sip of my drink and I heard him chuckle which was kinda cute but sadly I only play for the other team.

"Anyways, thanks for the drink." I told him and headed off the dancefloor to join the girls. I felt someone grind their body behind me and I turned around to feel the mystery person grind on my weakest core. I groaned softly and when I opened my eyes it was a beautiful brunette with gorgeous brown eyes.