CHAPTER 13

Previously

"Need a drink?" Shawn asked(Y/N) but glanced at a stern looking Jade who apparently heard what he just said and shook her head 'no'. "No, drinking(Y/N) unless you wanna spend the night being in a pillow fight with me and the girls."

(Y/N) whined and nodded in defeat then glanced at Shawn who chuckled at her. (Y/N)'s night was full of fun and games with the girls and Shawn. For once, (Y/N) temporarily forgot about the pain thanks to her friends and she couldn't be anymore grateful for having such amazing people be part in her life.

________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV

(Y/N) has continued to avoid the Fifth Harmony at all costs even at photo shoots, when Simon would tell her that she had to take a few shots for Fifth Harmony's magazine pictures she would always make up an excuse not to do it. The young photographer was busy with picking pictures for the Little Mix's album since the deadline was due for tomorrow, she chose one but apparently their manager decided to ask her to add it some flare and make it seem like the girls were edgy while their background gave off wonderfully for youth.

"(Y/N)?" (Y/N) was about to leave when this familiar voice called out to her but she had a strong grip on the photographer's arm, making her spin around and look at the strong gal. "You know it's rude to walk away." (Y/N) rolled her eyes at the girl in front of her and crossed her arms soon enough when she removed her grip from her arm.

"Why are you even here? I'm pretty sure I told you gals I was busy." Dinah rolled her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair, batting her perfect eyelashes then cocked an eyebrow at her. "You're always busy and you never come see us anymore! After all the trouble Walz and I have gone through-"

"I didn't ask you guys to be here! I didn't want to see any of you!" (Y/N) burst into tears and turned her head away to hide her tears from the surprised looking Polynesian in front of her. "I don't get it, Dinah. I don't get how she doesn't even see how people fall for her stupid looks and how she speaks her mind and heart out." (Y/N) didn't care if the Polynesian knew about what she was feeling towards the Cuban she didn't want to keep it a secret anymore and she intended to be honest with her friends but not the public.

(Y/N) violently wipes her tears away and looked at the tall girl that had a frown plastered on her beautiful sculpted face. "I-I'll visit you and Camila when I can but not right now." Dinah nodded and gave (Y/N) one last squeeze then left (Y/N).

(Y/N) gave out a tired sigh when she sat back down on her chair, rubbing her temples lightly and feels her phone vibrate from her pocket. She fishes it out quickly and answered the phone call, "Hello?" She answered with a tone of irritation in her voice and the other person from the line chuckled annoying her. "Whoever you are, I got no time for games. So, Bye."

"No, No, No. Wait! (Y/N), it's me. It's me, Shawn."

"Shawn? What the heck dude? I thought you were one of those crazed fans or some kind of reporter!" (Y/N) rolled her eyes when Shawn laughed at what she just making her smile irritatingly and rub her temple even more.

"Okay, okay. Zayn gave me your number." (Y/N) cursed in her mind, wanting to strangle her British friend for even giving her number away without her permission and she sighed quietly. "What is it Shawn?"

"Okay, my manager was really happy with us fake dating but you know, I kinda told him that I want to stop because, I kinda like someone."

"Aww, Shawn is in love. Who's the unlucky bitch?" (Y/N) joked while finishing her photo editing, "it's um, Hailee." (Y/N) almost dropped her phone at what he just said but had her mouth agape.