CHAPTER 9

Previously

"Kristen's just my past and we both had no feelings for one another. You're my present Lauren, you're special to me and I'll show it to you everyday if I have to." (Y/N) said with sincerity knowing Lauren was still uncertain and quite a jealous woman.

"Ugh, why do you have to be good at sweet talking."

(Y/N) smirked and pulled Lauren closer to her embrace as they stayed in one another's arms. Everything should be perfect and exact in (Y/N)'s mind since the girl, scratch that the woman in front of her was the most perfect woman in the whole universe.
______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)? Wake up." I kept my eyes closed not wanting to be woken up this early and I pulled the sheets over my head. "Noo, school is hell. I don't wanna go." I muttered and I heard a light giggle from a distance.

"If you wake up now I might give you a kiss," I instantly opened my eyes and see the green eyed goddess with her arms crossed as she had this smirk plastered on her face. "Where's my kiss?" I pouted cutely wanting her to give my kiss as I slowly reached out for her but she only pulled away from my grasp.

"You have to go clean up and we'll have breakfast since Ally and the girls just left for breakfast at waffle house." I groaned playfully as the pale Cuban dragged her out of bed, making me stumble in the process. "Waffle house, again?"

"What other resto did you had in mind?"

"More like what food did I had in mind." I licked my lips and eyed the part in between her legs, making her gasp forming a perfect 'o'on her face. I recieved a painful slap by my arm from the blushing green eyed girl infront of me and I smirked at her playfully. "Let's go you pervert."

I let her drag me across the street and we enter the waffle house soon enough while our fingers were interlocked. I quickly sat down beside Camila who was busy stuffing her face with banana pancakes and Lauren sat down beside Ally who was busy looking through the menu.

"Allyson, you've been looking at the menu for a good solid of 5 minutes already! Just make your damn order." Dinah declared and she had an annoyed look on her face with her nose scrunched up in irritation, "language, Hansen."

I watched as Ally placed her order and I asked for the same thing that Lauren was having since I didn't wanted to look at the menu, as it might take up my time. Breakfast wasn't that bad not if you counted the part where the small Latina scolds you and the Tongan for being too loud in a restaurant that kind of annoyed the shit out of the other customers. What can I say? I love doing pranks with Dinah. I was sort of lost in my own thoughts while the girls already headed out, going back to their tour bus, seeing that Will needed to talk to the girls.

I picked up my annoying ringing phone, "hello the person you are calling is unavailable please try again later. Beep."

"Is this the famous (Y/N)?" I hear this familiar accent with a deep voice making me smile suddenly, jumping up and down a little from where I stood from excitement.

"Zayn, how are you? I hope fame isn't getting into your head." I chuckled softly while picking out some snacks from the conveniece store, taking my time on choosing.

"Look who's talking? You are now a famous photographer thanks to Fifth Harmony and Little Mix." He was pretty chill talking about Little Mix even though his ex-fiancé is part of that group.