CHAPTER 4

Previously

I knew I was last for this pictorial but I noticed how this Jade Thirlwall kept herself so close against (Y/N). Did they even dated?

"Play for the camera, Jauregui."

Oh, I'll play alright.

______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

I didn't know how long it took me to take Lauren's picture but dang it while I was taking pictures of her she kept doing more than one seductive look and I thought she was just wanting to show off her skills but I noticed how she was the only one to do some seductive poses.

"Okay, you girls can take a break!" I announced to Fifth Harmony and walked over to my laptop then get my sd card. Sliding it in by the slot hole then look up on the pictues that I just took and decided to add some effect to the other pictures. I smiled feeling proud of my work and I checked out the girls' photos one by one then stopped at Lauren's picture when I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"So you're Fifth Harmony's personal photographer. How was it these past few days?" I sighed and I had to admit that it was rough at first since there was one certain member that only hated me as much as I hated her before too.

"It had a bumpy ride at first but now, it's getting better."

"You should really change your hairstyle more often, (Y/N)." I laughed softly when she pointed out my hair that I always covered with my beanie even today and I shrugged.

"I'm too lazy." She rolled her eyes at me when I whined making her giggle at me and I felt a sudden chill by my spine. Was someone watching me?

I simply looked around and checked that no one was watching me. Strange, I could've sworn someone was watching me.

"You can watch us rehearse if you want, (Y/N). Just try keeping it in your pants though." Jade joked and I made a playful hurt gasp with my hand on my chest.

"Jade Amelia Thirlwall, I can very much keep it in my pants."

I followed Little Mix to get inside and I sat down to the 2nd row by the front, watching them rehearse and do sound checks. I took a few pictures by my phone and grinned when it came out good, especially when I got a good shot of the girls' hair flip. I clapped slowly once they were done and I just stayed by my chair as I notice Fifth Harmony walking up the stage.

I laughed softly when I saw Dinah trip and Normani also Camila laughed out so loud. "Ya'll are so mean to Dj." Ally defended her making me chuckle. "Dinally feels!" Lauren teased and I laughed even more then see the girls gain their composure, seeing them get serious was seriously hot.

After a few rehearsals I see the girls look at one another then nod and I widened my eyes when Normani and Dinah pulled me up the stage since I was by the stage taking pictures of them.

"Girls!?" Oh god why am I here?

"One song with us. I know you know one song from our album." Camila insists and I widened my eyes at them.
"Guys, I can't sing."

"But Lauren told us otherwise." Dinah retorted and I glared at Lauren who just mouthed 'sorry' at me. It all came by so quick and Normani was holding my camera while Ally was shielding Normani.

"Girls--"

"One song with us please?" Lauren asked and she pulled off her puppy eyes along with Camila. Damn it why did they have to pull that?!

"One song." They jumped up and down like little 5 year olds then I hear the song start to play.

The girls didn't stop bugging me after singing with them especially Camila and Dinah, asking again and again if they could hear another song from me. Dinah started tickling me when I kept rejecting them and Camila joined in causing me to lie helplessly on the floor while laughing uncontrollably.