CHAPTER 19

Previously

"Well, she is a psycho but your not going through the wedding are you?" Ally said and (Y/N) pursed her lips not wanting to even talk about her plan yet. She noticed how Camila understood her body language and she went up then pulled the other girl into a hug. "If you don't wanna tell us your plan then we'll just be there to help you out in any way we can." The tan Cuban said and the other girl smiled at them then pulled them into a nice group hug.

She jumped up in surprise when she hears her phone ring and she answered the call seeing it was Taylor. She knew by the judge of the model's voice she was angry and getting impatient. She calmed her down a little by saying she will be home as fast as she can and she noticed the girls' eyebrow's furrow in worry. "Please tell Lauren that I'll be back soon and that I do love her." She said to them and they nodded as she sprinted towards the stairs then outside as she called for an Uber.

(Y/N) widened her eyes when she sees it was Taylor's van and she was pushed inside by a bodyguard then sat beside an evil looking Taylor with a grin spread across her face as her legs were crossed. "You didn't really think I'd let you off the hook this time now do you?" She asked and pulled her phone out typing fast then posting a certain image of (Y/N) being in the car with Lauren as it got a good shot of her kissing the pale Cuban.

"You wouldn't want my fans to find out that your cheating on your fiancee, right?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person's POV

After Lauren had woken up from her slumber, she noticed how she was back home and she immediately thought of (Y/N) and quickly sprinted down stairs to see if she did stay like she asked. Unfortunately, she only saw Norminah cuddled up by the couch and watching some kind of scary movie and she frowned seeing there was no (Y/N) in the manor.

"Girls?" She rasped out getting the attention of the two scared girls and she soon walked up to them with her arms dropped to her side as her other hand held her phone. "Where's (Y/N)?"

"She left after bringing you home." Normani said with a sad smile quickly telling her before Dinah could say anything and the Polynesian accidentally changed the channel when she was reaching for her phone on the coffee table.

"Fifth Harmony's photographer has been spotted that she was out with Lauren Jauregui and was spotted having a lovey-dovey moment in Bea Miller's car while the 2 were at the back seat getting pretty busy." The host said with a shocked gasp.

"Is Taylor Hill going to break off the engagement after finding out that her fiancée just did that?" The host said avoids making any assumptions by bringing the word out to offend the rising new star photographer. "Stay tune to find out."

Not less in a minute, the Cuban was already being hated on by Taylor Hill's fans and some of her fans even thought that Lauren would be the reason to break off the 'wonderful relationship' the young photographer had with the blonde model.

"Ugh, she's started." Dinah muttered not thinking that Lauren was still in the room and she started to mentally panic when she slipped. "What do you mean 'she's started.'?"

"Lauren, before we tell you." Normani said to her calmly seeing the Cuban was already furious and she knew that they wouldn't be able to keep it up any longer if they hide it from her. "Tell me what? That the girl I love is about to get married to Ms. Perfect?" She practically screeched while keeping the intense glare towards the two girls who had their heads down they knew that Lauren hated how the other girls kept secrets from her but they had no choice it was either that or letting Taylor take extreme measurements by forcing (Y/N) to marry her.