CHAPTER 6

Previously

The next thing I knew was that I was on the floor with Camila on top and she sort of, might have kissed me on the lips by accident. She got up and immediately dusted herself off while she helped me up. I sighed in relief thanking that no one saw that accident.

"I am so sorry, (Y/N). I didn't mean to. I should've moved back and ugh! I'm such a klutz." I raised my hand up and she stopped rambling then I looked at her seeing how scared she looked. "It was just an accident, Mila. No need to make a big deal out of it."

When she calmed down I heard a loud thud and I shook the thought off, probably some clumsy crew.

Jauregui, I will make you talk to me no matter what.
______________________________________

Lauren's POV

We we're in the bus while I was staring intently at Camila and (Y/N) who seems to be having fun while watching a movie, cuddled up and eating. Ugh, this sight burns my eyes. I know that Camz doesn't have a thing for (Y/N) but what if (Y/N) does has a thing for Camz?

Stop overthinking, Lauren! They're just friends. Why the heck am I worrying about who (Y/N) likes!?

"Yo, Lauser!" Dj threw a cushion pillow at my face making me throw it back right at her and she fake hurt gasp at my sudden comeback. "What?" I glared at her and she raised her hands up in surrender

"Calm down girl! I was just asking if you wanted to watch a movie with us." She asked and I nodded then sat down beside her by the couch to watch the movie. I was snuggled up beside Ally since I was sitting in between Dinah and Ally.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled out my phone, putting over my finger by the home button. My eyes widened a little at what I just see at the screen and I felt my grip on the phone tighten.

@camilacabello97: She's a dork but she's the cutest dork! 😘 @(y/t/n) *attached a picture*

They just had to get all lovey dovey on social media.

I continued on ignoring (Y/N) the whole day since it was pretty clear that she preferred to be hanging out with Camz or Jade whenever she had the free time.

It came to the meet & greet and I noticed these two preppy girls clinging beside (Y/N) joking around with her. They were literally rubbing them self on (Y/N) while she was struggling on taking the pictures of our fans with us.

"Who would you kiss, date and marry (Y/N)?" A harmonizer asked her out loud and (Y/N) looks a bit surprised by the question. "Why am I being interrogated?" (Y/N) joked and laughed nervously while the girls smirked at her. "In Fifth Harmony, of course."

"Well... I'd probably kiss (your answer) then date (your answer)... I'll probably marry-" she was cut off when Wilmer scolded her for delaying the time and not taking pictures.

Damn it, Will! I wanted to hear who she wanted to marry! Wait, what??

"Till next time Harmonizers!" Ally waved while Normani blew flying kisses at them making some of the fans squeal and giggle.

"You girls were amazing and I uh can I talk to you Lauren?" (Y/N) asked me and I see from the corner of my eye that Normani was smirking at me. I felt my heart quicken when I saw this serious look on (Y/N)'s face.

"Lauren, I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for being oblivious and for being stupid." She said and she looked so adorable whenever she was this nervous.

"(Y/N), I--"

I turned around when I saw a familiar British boy come up to me with his smug grin and he wrapped an arm around my waist. "Hey, Lo. Who's your friend here?" Brad asked and looked at (Y/N) who was glaring at him. If only looks could kill.