CHAPTER 11

Previously

"I'm just gonna go for a swim." Lauren said quietly and she was accompanied by Normani while I stayed right beside Shawn. 'Totally jealous,' he mouths at me and I watched her play in the water with Normani who was accompanied by Dinah and Camila while Ally stared at me with a cocked eyebrow wanting an explaination.

"I'll explain later," I reassured her and I grinned when Ally nodded in approval while Shawn started to talk with Ally.

How will this turn out?
______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

Shawn had an arm wrapped around my shoulder, it was nice to have my old best friend back but What. The. Actual. Fuck!? I kept glancing at the girls who awkwardly smiled at us everytime I looked at them. Especially, Lauren she would pull off that fake smile she always had back when we hated each other. I was pretty sure now that she hated me more than anything and it hurts me a lot.

"Babe? Dinah asked a question." Shawn nudged my side and I turned my head towards Dinah who was drinking from her water bottle. "Sorry, what was it?"

"How long have you and Shawn had been dating?" Dinah asked curiously, "just a week ago." Shawn answered for me and I gave his hand a light squeeze thanking him mentally.

"Okay, listen Shawn you better treat her right even if I might cry myself knowing that my ship (Y/S/N) [with Lauren] didn't sail completely and sunk in the middle." Dinah pouted making me chuckle awkwardly, glancing at my side and I see how Lauren was busy watching something with Camila on her phone.

I let Dinah do the inquisition on Shawn but I'm pretty sure he'll pass on every question since he's a pretty good guy, he's kinda like my other older brother aside from Chris and I widened my eyes in realization. Chris, shit! If he hears about this me fake dating Shawn he'll beat the shit outta me. I pulled out my phone to text Chris but I suddenly see a familiar text by someone and I almost choked on my food.

From: Unknown (sent @10:29am)
(Y/N)? Can we meet up? I know you're in LA can we please talk?

To: Unknown (sent @10:31am)
What is there to talk about? How the fuck did you even get my number? Don't bother me anymore with your bullshit.

From: Unknown (sent @10:33am)
Don't make me do this, (Y/N). I will find you.

Great that psychotic bitch is gonna look for me but whatever, she's not worth my time. I groaned internally then got up from my seat to walk up the shore and I told them I was gonna take a walk for a while. "Mind if I join you?" Ally asked and I shook my head 'no'.

"Let's go," once we we're far away from the girls, I noticed how Ally kept staring at me and I soon got uncomfortable about it. "What?"

"So why'd Shawn agreed to be your fake boyfriend?" This again, of course, I wasn't off the hook just yet. "He thinks that if he make Lauren jealous she might wanna admit her feelings towards me but I doubt that."

"(Y/N), don't ever think otherwise. I've seen how Lolo has been looking at you lately, sure she might be a little bit bipolar now but she's just processing that state she's in. I know she's with Brad but I'm pretty she he doesn't make her happy at all. She never smiles truly around him the way she smiles around you." I felt my heart leap in joy when she mentioned how the green eyed young woman reacted towards me, it was good to know that it isn't just me who's feeling this.