CHAPTER 18

Previously

"The wedding will be held sooner than you think it will be." Taylor said showing her pearly white teeth when she smiled at him and kissed (Y/N)'s cheek gently .

Dinah turned the TV off soon enough and she looked at the girls then clapped her perfectly large hands together. "We are not gonna let that marriage happen. Agreed?" Dinah asked the two other girls who nodded instantly and looked up to see Ally breathing heavily when she came in.

"Guys, Lauren.. She's.." Ally said in between heavy pants and she took a few deep breaths then regained herself when Camila gave her a bottle of water to drink as she gave it back when she took a sip. "She's gone."

________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV

After the worst interview (Y/N) has ever been on she told Taylor that she needed to meet up with a friend and she immediately thought of Bea since the other girl never did find the young singer as a threat and the young photographer called up Bea who answered quickly saying she was going to meet up with her by Starbucks. She got to the coffee place quickly with the help of her driver and Bea was standing outside with a worried look on her face.

"Bea!" (Y/N) called out when she got out of the car and the young singer immediately looked up from her phone as she ran towards her friend. "Okay, why is Cara and Zayn blowing up my phone?" She asked her best friend who was now biting her bottom lip nervously and she dragged her friend inside her car.

"Because Lauren is missing!" Bea breathes out and she started to drive while the other girl had her eyes wide. "What do you mean Lauren is missing? Why the fuck is she missing??" (Y/N) almost yelled hating the situation she is in now as she only worried about where the pale Cuban was and she started to think of many places the green-eyed girl could possibly go at. "Okay, okay. How long has she been gone?"

"Thegirls said she disappeared right after your interview." She said and the othergirl's eyes widened in fear not even wanting to let the raven-haired beauty findout about the lie the model made up about them. She bit her bottom lip then letBea start to drive while keeping her eyes on the road and she started to textthe others to know where they have looked. "This is my fault. Lauren must'vethought I was actually going through that bitch's plan."    

"So where do you think Lauren went?" The young singer asked her friend who was busy looking out the window as she kept looking around and she widened her eyes in realization to where Lauren might be. "Drive to the old park." She said to Bea and the other girl drove fast hoping she wouldn't lose her license because of the very situation. "You owe me big time, (Y/N)" She said then took a sharp turn making the other girl hold onto her very seat hoping they wouldn't get into any accident because of her friend's reckless but time saving driving skills.

(Y/N) got out of the car immediately then ran out to where she thinks Lauren might've gone to and when she reached the old playground she smiled a little seeing the raven haired beauty sitting by the rusty swing with her head down covering her face while sniffling softly. "You still love this place huh?" The other girl asked the green eyed beauty who lifted her head up then widened her eyes when she saw who it was and she bit her bottom lip. "I thought you didn't want to see me.." She croaked out while wiping off the tears that fell across her cheek and she sighed softly.

"Lauren, I've always wanted to be with you but it seems like no matter what I do people would get in between us and I hate it. I just wish I could spend one normal day with you. Without anyone being an ass to us or without us being an ass towards each other." (Y/N) said then kneels in front of Lauren with a small smile on her face and she pushed back a strand of her hair behind her ear to get a better view of her face that always seem to brighten her day even in the worst days she had. "I care for you more than you think but.."