Chapter 1. First Day Of School

Y/N POV

"Y/n! Go to bed you have school tomorrow!" Mom called from downstairs, I'm usually excited for the first day of school, but today I have a weird feeling for tomorrow, I ignore that feeling in my gut and go to bed.

I woke up and jumped out of bed forgetting about last night, slipping into a T-shirt and wearing my favorite jeans pairing with a cozy red flannel, I went and brushed my teeth and combed my H/c (Hair colour) hair looking fabulous as always and trotting downstairs to see my younger sibling eating cereal, I grabbed a piece of toast from the toaster and smeared some butter on top of it, grabbing my bag saying bye to my mother and heading out the door with some toast in my mouth.  While walking to school which wasn't far just a few blocks away, I had that weird feeling in my gut again, I arrived at school early as usual and waited for the bell to ring.The bell rang and the school doors opened one of my friends F/n (Friend's name) also came early and chatted with me she/he told me that there was going to be a few new teachers we both wondered who could they be while stuffing our backpacks into our small red lockers and headed into class, I found my desk settled next to most of my friend, but then again I have a good few amount of friends, I sat next to F/n, F/n, and F/n the other desks' were I think new students so this will be interesting.I organized my desk space and putting my binders and pencils in the right place, soon later our teacher, T/n (Teacher's name), came in and settled back to his/her desk, then a few moments later the second bell began to ring and everyone but I think two students were here. T/n started to take the attendance my name was in between R/n (Random Name) and F/n, after the attendance, T/n told me that I needed to give a note to one of the new teachers, I was excited and still had the same emotions in my gut, so I toke the attendance and the letter downstairs to the office, while walking down I had the letter in my hands so I read who the note was for, at the front it read 'To Mr.D.iPlier' What kind of last name sounds so familiar yet so strange and new? I thought about Markiplier one of your top three most favorite Youtubers, but it couldn't be, right? he's a Youtuber, not a teacher. My thoughts were interrupted by you accidentally bumping into a wall, I shoke it out and opened the office's door and handed the attendance, I also just remembered to ask where Mr.D.iPlier's office room is "Keep walking to where T/n's room use to be" the person there said "Ok thanks have a nice day" I replied opening the office doors and walked down the hall to where T/n's room use to be.Memories. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a man that looked oh so familiar to Markiplier."Hello..Mr.D.iPlier?..." I shook his hand in a friendly manner and continued to say "T/n told me to give this note to you and welcome to S/n!"(School Name) I said that last part happily "Very well, nice to meet you.." He said in a raspy voice "Y/n.." I replied a bit shocked, "I'm sorry to say but is that your actual voice?" I asked him a tad bit flustered. "Why indeed it is, you have quite the manners Y/n, oh and also so." Mr.D.iPlier said once again in his unique raspy voice, "Please do call me Dark" Dark continued on to speak. Dark...wait as in Darkiplier?! I thought, I nodded and said a goodbye while leaving his office, Room 166, good to keep that in mind. I thought as I walked back upstairs to my classroom, two classrooms away from the library.

Wow..Is it bad to fall for a new teacher that's probably someone you know and way older than you?...

A/N

Yay, new Darkiplier fanfic book Woop Woop! Lol so how'd you think of the chapter? I enjoyed writing it so I'll see ya in the next chapter BUH-BYEEEE!