Chapter 11? (Alt)ernative Doors

Y/n POV

We went through the longer hallways, I saw in the distance four doors, I Pondered what would be behind the doors, "Hey guys look! There are four doors in the distance!" "Yeah, no shit Mark" Dark groaned, I shrugged as I continued to pull Google to our paths. "Which door should we go through first?" FireIce asked, "Choose carefully, we might not be able to come back." I advised, "Well, there's four doors, four of us..." "But Dark, You forgot about Google" FireIce pointed out, "Yeah, but can he walk?", FireIce shook his head, "Your point?" Dark questioned FireIce he opened his mouth to speak but quickly shut it, "Exactly." Dark finished. "Ok so I'll grab Google and go through this door," I pointed to a door with a dark black handle "Dark you go to that one over there" I pointed to a door with a copper handle "Mark in that door" I pointed to a door with a clean shiny golden doorknob, "And FireIce over in that one." I finally pointed to a door with a silver handle. "Can I change the plans a bit?" Dark asked me, "Sure, I can't see why not". "Google and FireIce there" Dark pointed to the door with the silver handle, "Mark over there" Dark pointed to the same door I assigned to Mark originally, "And I'll come with Y/n" Dark finished "But Dark, there's still one more door" I mentioned, Mark sighed "He wasn't always the best at math" Dark shot a death glare to Mark, I laughed "Nether was I". I laid Google in front of a window that was shining a glimpse of light, as soon as I did it started to rain "What the fuck?" I exclaimed, the boys' heads turned to my direction, "What?" FireIce bugged in, I heard them gasp in shock. "Was it raining before?" Mark asked, "No, it only started when I placed down Google, coincidence I think not." I stepped back and a lighting shock shot close to the crack in the walls, we all watched, "Umm, take Google out of there before it shocks his body!" FireIce barked, 'Don't, let us help you' I held FireIce back as he tried to run over to Google, "Let me go!" "No, just wait. Trust me." I closed my eyes hoping that that voice wasn't' just my imagination. The lightning bolt found Google's damp wire circuits and impacted the computer's body making it jolt like it did when I activated him. Please work! I saw all of them having the same facial expression, Confusing, and Shock. Dark looked at me confused about this but I just gave him back a slight nod. Soon after the storm died and there just left a Googleplier body shining in the after storm sun. I walked up to him, the boys still frozen in place, I breathed in, hopefully, this works, "Ok Google." I commanded, His eye suddenly opened and his torn up 'G' symbol on his blue shirt shone as bright as a star in the deep dark night sky, I jumped back then stabled myself, He tried standing up but grunted and fell back down, FireIce, Mark and I came over to Google to help him up, "Woah! Your alive!" FireIce exclaimed, "How?..." "Mark, don't question.". 

Google's POV

  I saw that the girl placed me down next to a sunny window, but once I was lying down it started to storm, the girl stepped back in shock and the other's faced to her view, I could only hear the rain from the storm and static from me not able to hear them when I'm not in my body, my corps was being soaked by the water 'Get me out of here before water gets in my circuits!' FireIce was pushed back by the girl, I watched closely to the water slowly crawling closer to my wires, even I was scared when a lightning bolt hit right on my body perfectly on my weak spot on my shirt, After that, I felt as light as a feather and blown away by something...

"Ok Google." I heard someone call out, I shot my eyes open and felt wet, soaked even, I tried standing straight up but fell down, I saw Mark, FireIce and a girl I didn't know came up and helped me stand up, "Woah! Your alive!" FireIce yelled not noticing his grammar, I saw Mark whisper something into the girl's ear which then the girl replied: "Mark, don't question". "FireIce, it's YOU'RE not YOUR." I corrected, "I, Um.. thanks?" Dark, along with Mark and the girl laughed. I looked at the girl, "You're new, who might you be" I questioned, "Hi Google, I'm Y/n." I added her to my storage card contacts as 'friend'. "K now that Google's alive and awake, we can recap of what's happening". They recapped what had happened and I understood, "Ok, so Google over in that door," Y/n pointed to the copper handle, "Me and Dark over in here" She pointed to the door with a midnight black handle, "FireIce there," She pointed the door with a silver doorknob, "And Mark, in that door." She pointed to a door with a clean shiny gold looking handle. "Do we all agree?" everyone nodded in agreement altogether, "K good luck." As we walked to our assigned doors I toke a deep breath and cracked it open slightly enough to slide through and enter, closing it behind me walking to the blinding white light...

Dark's POV

I'm glad Y/n agreed to go through this door with me, I am the only one that knows what behind this door with the dark colored handle, the other doors I haven't found out yet, I hope it's not too bad... I sighed as I followed Y/n to the entrance of the assigned door and opened it to let Y/n in first, "Ladies first" I smirked "Yep," She says as she takes the place of holding the door.

Y/n POV

I sighed as I looked back to our door that I chose to go through, I walked over to Dark as he opened the door for me in a manly manner, Really Dark? hum... "Ladies first" I smiled hiding my smirk, "Yep," I said as I toke the place of holding the door instead of him, "Wow, ok then~" He walked through the door in a very sassy move, moving his hips, hands on his waist, head up high in the air, I chuckled as I closed the door, well it slapped shut when I let go of it. I gulped as I try to open it once again but it was too heavy, "Um Dark," "Mmh?" "The door won't open again..." "Uh, are you sure?" "Yes" He came over and nudged the door open, "Just need more strength" "Yeah yeah ok, not my fault I was shot three times" "True, thankfully you didn't die, though" "Well I did" "what? when?" "When I opened the door to Wilford's room I was shot by one of his guards three times then collapsed on the floor, I woke up somehow and all my wounds were healed, so I continued to try and save you." "Wow, jeez, wait how did you come back to life?" "I don't know" I shrugged I did know but I don't want Dark to know just yet... "Anyways let's continue this journey!" I urged changing the topic. 

A/N

Sup! K no one likes reading these so Bye!