Chapter 12. Opened Secrets (Alt. End)

Your POV

 Dark and I walked side by side into the long bright lighted hallway, Dark had a sense of where he was going so I didn't question and just went on with it, I took fast steps just to keep up with the dark haired demon, I glanced up to him, he had a pride smile while walking across the bright room, My eyes almost had adjusted to the light by now by it was still blaring, I wondered what the other doors lead to. Are the other iPlier's gonna be ok? Dark must've seen the worry on my face since he asked: "What's wrong?" "Uh don't know, just Thoughts" "Mm I see," Dark sighed "I sometimes worry about them also" Him guessing what I was thinking about "Sometimes?" "Well yeah you know having to deal with them most of the times, it gets annoying" "Yeah.." I sighed, this conversation made me miss my family a bit, I teared up. "Hey, don't cry Y/n," Dark wiped a tear falling from my cheek and hugged me, I embraced the hug and snuggled in his chest breathing in his warm familiar scent, "Thanks," I sniffed and we continued on walking where Dark lead, I still had to blink repeatedly the brightness of this room was that bright. I found myself holding on Dark's arm for comfort as Dark chuckled, In the distance, I saw a portal, like the one I entered in from that ring, Where is that ring? "Hey Dark, Am I seeing this or is that a portal over there" I pointed far in front of us, Dark stared at the distance and nodded his head, "We should be close then, come on!" Getting my motivation back I paced quicker to the portal, "Hey! wait up!" I heard Dark laugh behind me trying to catch up my pace, "Nope!" I continued on limping as fast as I can, We reached the portal just far away enough to not be sucked in, I toke a deep breath looking at Dark, he put his hand out and I connected his with mine, We both nodded and stepped in the portal, Together.

FireIcePlier's POV

I stepped in the door not before I saw Dark and Y/n walking in their assigned door happily together, I sighed I dropped my head down and walked through the door saddened for some reson, I'm always left out... I cried a tear as I looked up again and noticed I was in front of a mirror, The mirror reflected, Ice?! by himself!? I looked down and saw I was just the Fire, The fire to a blazing heart and Ice to a strong cold mind... 

Google's POV

I continued walking for 0.39 km as I noticed a charging station, I scanned and checked it, No one owned this station, I checked my battery, I have 12% of battery left, I should charge myself, I plugged in the cable to my control pad which was hidden under my shirt for protection and sat down, shutting down to quicken my charging cycle. 97%, 98%, 99%, 100%. I was awoken and saw I wasn't charging anymore...

Mark's POV 

I was confused about why Dark had changed Y/n plan but meh I was fine with it, I was confident I wasn't gonna die, At least I hope... I slowly nudged the door open with some strength and step through. I blinked and found that I was back to my house, I turned around and thought the door was still there for some reason so I ran into the wall, Ouch. I fell on the carpeted floor rubbing my head, Chica came running in followed by Amy, the girls both helped me up and oh boy is it good to be back home... I went back to recording videos and partnering up with the boys, 

 Dark's POV

I had my head faced down, I lifted it up and noticed I was sitting at my desk, at S/n again. I checked the time, it was 3:40, I heard children getting ready to leave the school, I walked upstairs to Y/n's locker and yep she was still here packing her bag, I walked up to her, "Psst, have a good night Y/n" I smiled, "You too, see ya Dark" She waved back and walked to the exit of the school, I walked back to my room and collect my thoughts, I stood up and went to the main office to check myself out, I peeked at the students list of grade 7's and B/n was not in there, instead it just said 'expelled for physical, mental, and cyber bullying.' in where her name was supposed to be.Woah, she did way more than I expected, I left the school saying bye to a few other teachers and smiling while on the car ride to my cottage close to a nearby forest. I sat on my couch and checked my phone, 4:20 PM Thursday, September 14. The date never changed... 

Y/n's POV

I had a random thought in my head as I finished my writing from Literacy, by the time I knew it it was already 3:20, T/n told us to tidy up and get our agendas out to write reminders and stuff in there, I wrote down my random thought I had about Markiplier and his alter egos, I smiled at the little sketch I did in my book and finished jotting what I had to do tonight, It's Thursday, September 14, I stacked my chair and walked carrying my stuff to my locker to put them in my bag to go home, as I was packing I saw Mr.D.iPlier came over to me, Memories ran over me like a broken dam, Dark's kidnapping, The ring, The portals, Mark's torture, Google's reincarnation, FireIce's courage, and Wilford... "Have a good night Y/n" Dark whispered behind my ear, "You too, See ya Dark." I smiled and waved, walking towards the south exit of my school.  I walked home and just realized, We were in a time loop?! I walked up to my room and pulled up my sleeves to notice I have faint wounds on my arms, I pulled up my pants to see that I had more faint markings on my legs also. I sat on my bed and closed my eyes, thinking... I am now more confident, strong, smarter, and enjoy life more. "Thank you, Light, Dark, Mark, Google, FireIce, and all the others, You have Light The Way for me..."

A/n

Yay! that's the end of this book! Light The Way! Hope you liked it and I'll see ya in my other books! 

BUH-BYYEEEEEE!

Where is That Ring?

Where do you think Google is? 

Why do you think Fire and Ice had to merge together?

Did we ever Find Anti and the gang?

You can all use your imagination...