Chapter 9. Monday (Alt)

Mark's POV

I heard some yelling and gunshots from the other room, Must've been Willford torturing the other iPlier's. I shrugged as I heard a girl's voice. No No No...Willford has captured an innocent girl! I limped over to what I assume was a door and started banging and attacking the door, I used all my strength to make a noise for Willford to come out and leave the girl alone. I sighed as I gave up and flopped near the door, with my duct taped face and a chained metal ball attached to me, I've given up a long time ago. Everyone must have been worried sick for me I sighed through my nose and heard the door unlocked. But fainted into a deep slumber 

Y/n POV  

"Mark?" I nudged the weak black haired boy and heard a groan escape from the back of his throat, I carried him out of the pitch black room and into the light, I felt Dark had jealousy, I chuckled as I carried Mark to the room Dark was lying in. "Let him rest.. he'll need it," I whispered as I walked out of the room and found that there were 2 more doors. "Let me guess, we're gonna save all the iPlier's?" I heard Dark grunt, I sighed and nodded grabbing the key I had in my back pocket in my hands. "It's for the best, we can't just let them suffer" He wheezed as he nodded following me as we both limped to the other door. I unlocked it and saw a very bright glow, which soon died out. "Google?.." Dark hissed. The room was back to black again. Okay, that was weird. I thought as I stumbled closer to Google, He had the same thing attached to him as Mark, but he had a muzzle over the duck tape too. I thought for a seconded and wondered how to awaken Googleplier. "Ok Google." I saw him jolt for a few seconds, Kinda reminding me of FNAF the animatronics. I picked him up and entered the same medical-ish room. I found a small table and laid him on top of it. Two saved. One more to go. I waddled over to the last room, Dark sat down on a chair in the medic room taking a rest, He did lose a lot of blood. I looked down at myself to see my wounds, And so did I. I sighed and unlocked the rusty door and gave it a nudge. Half of the room had a tint of red while the other side had a tint of icy blue. I tilted my head to the side as I noticed someone sitting right in the middle on the border of the room with half a face and body red, and half a face and body blue. I walked up to him and noticed he had nothing of torturing ness attached. As soon as I stood at least like 1 meter in front of the boy he lifted his head up and looked into my eyes. I saw weakness strand inside of his eyes but saw his body showed stress. "Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you." I spoke calmly and softly. He relaxed as he stood up. I jumped back a bit, "Huh?" he asked confused "Oh, heh sorry I'm just not used to people standing up by themselves in this place" I rubbed the back of my neck, "Oh, well Hi anyways, I'm FireIcePlier! You can just call me FireIce" I don't remember having a split iPlier in the family. "You may be questioning me a lot but I'll give you some answers. A, Yes I am half Iceiplier and half Fireplier but merged, B. I was treated better than the others so I had no equipment on me, also Wilford, I'm guessing you know him by now." He looked around the corridors checking for Wilford I assume. "Was using me for something, Btw, where is he?" He asked confused "Oh yeah and who are you?" he was eyeing me "Hi, I'm Y/n, and oh Wilford, He died." He looked back at me confused "He. Died? wait but how?" I killed him with this gun" I pulled out the gun that was attached to my belt (If you don't wear a belt then your pants) He jumped back a bit as I then start to move into the medic room. "Hey, where are we going the exit is that way" He followed me as he points to the opposite direction. "I saved the other iPlier's ya know" I snapped as I walked in to see Mark and Dark wake up, But Google was still lying down on the stone hard table. I went up to him and checked his pulse, None. "Hey guys, um is Google suppose to have a pulse?" I turned to them as they all nodded, "Yeah why?" Mark asked me, "Well he doesn't right now." They all looked at me in shock and looked back at the dead? Googleplier. I placed my ear to his chest to double check his breath, but still nothing. "This can not be good..." I whispered to myself, The iPlier's walked up to me and sighed, "What are we gonna do now?" I heard FireIce gulp behind me. "First of all, you know around the place right?" I asked FireIce, He nodded, "Well, lead us to the exit of this place" I ordered, "But what about Google?" Mark asked. "I'll take care of him, you boys go lead the way" They nodded moved out of the room, Dark just stared back at me and sighed, I sighed back as I picked Google up, Yep, He's still light and weak from all that abuse. and followed them out the medical room. Every one of us except for Google and FireIce was limping, I grunted as I continued on moving with the rest of them, I wonder where did Anti and them go? 

A/n

HIYA! short chapter yeah but I got some writers block I'm sorry! so yeah I'll see ya soon in the next chapter!

BUH-BYYEEEEEE!