Chapter 5. Thursday (Alt)

Y/n POV 

I was running, and panting tired until I heard a small beeping sound in my right pocket, Phone? wait my phone's in my other pocket, I pulled out the small beeping thing and found out it was the ring! The button under the small diamond was beeping an eerie sound, as I pressed the button which last time sent me a message, this time a portal like thing popped out of the diamond and I almost dropped the ring, before I realise what just happened I was sucked into the portal, the impact was hard on my head and squished so I went lightheaded...

I couldn't open my eyes but I did see a bright light but it dimmed down to now total darkness I continued to try to open my eyes but after a few attempts I slowly finally manage to open my eyes and saw that I was tied up in a chair, rope knotted on my wrist and ankles. Uh, What the hell's going on here?! I thought as I looked up and noticed 4 men surrounding me, I could name 1 of them, Antisepticeye because of his familiar left green Septiceye, but then there was someone with a Cry mask, and a bloody bear hat, then the last person had blonde hair with some red dried blood..."K so...how and why did I get here?" I asked, "Aren't you concerned?" Anti asked, "Um no not really..." I replied to him as slowly my memories start coming back to me.Dark! Anti! I know who these people are now! "Anti,MadCry,Pewdiedie,and CinnamonToastKill?" "How'd?" Pewdie puzzled, "Never question meh!" I yelled in a childish manner. "K forget this...WHERE IS DARK?!" Anti yelled in my face, "Jeez calm down, I'll tell you the story if you stop yelling in my face", I saw anger in Anti's right eye but he held it in. We all stare at each other when Pewdie started talking "Can you start talking already we don't have all day!" "Well, can you untie me first?" I said calmly, I got untied and only now noticed there was a small black letter 'D' engraved on my dominant hand's, wrist, I decided to not say anything because it looked too cheesy. Then I toke the ring out of my back pocket,"Where did you get that?" Kill asked me "Dark 'gave' it to me when he went missing" I quoted the word 'gave' with my left hand and played the message to them...Recap: "Hello, this is the police.We are here to inform you that there is a demon at your school location right now, we are sending agents and crew members to find the suspect and bring them to the infirmary where if they were a real demon then their powers will be taken away and killed on this Saturday.": I stopped right before Dark started to sob so they don't know that Dark cried.I played them the message and they each started to look at each other without saying anything, I continued to say "So this is why I came here to ask for help to save Dark" a few seconds later I heard Kill say "Why do you want to save Dark? 1, you're a human and 2, he kills humans", "1, He was a new teacher in my school and 2, I knew bout him before" I mocked him, Kill grumbled and Anti decided to talk "K so we'll help you, and you'll help us...Deal?" "If it's not raping me then deal" I toke my hand out for them to deal with me, Anti looked between Kill, Pewdie, and MadCry and they nodded in unison. "Deal." they all shoke my hand to prove the deal.

"Now we need to figure out a plan and backup," I said as they all nodded again. "Any ideas?" Pewdie spoke to all of us,"You up for killing them?" I suggested "Woah-woah-woah..." Kill backed a step or two "What? I really thought killing was the first thing on your mind" I shrugged, "True, but we didn't know that you'll be up for killing" Anti spoke, "Hey if I know demon counterparts then killing and following their rules won't get you killed." I raised my hands up to prove a point. "How do you even know this stuff" Pewdie laughed "Ahh. 'Books'" I quoted the word 'books' then giggled, Fanfictions. I sighed and decided to start thinking of ideas. I sighed and looked up and noticed that we were in a room with a couch, coffèe table, carpet and some other interiors. Woah... I stood up from where I was sitting which was on the couch and walked to the next room and pulled on the door.Ugh locked, I shouldn't just go to someone's house and try to open locked doors huh? Heh. I walked back to the room where I was spawned? I guess that was the word for it...

I need to think of a plan...Somehow...

A/N

So that is part 1 of the alt ending! While You/I are thinking of a plan for the next chapter...Yeah just thinking of a plan to save Dark! See Ya!

Buh-BYEEEEEEEE!