Chapter 1: Luke's sacrifice

Luke Smith's POV

Oh hey guys nice to meet you, my name is Luke J. Smith and I'm the police, I'm 27 years old, I have a girlfriend named Melisa our relationship is already 3 years and I think that I was ready to take this woman to be my wife, but not now maybe next week I'm not ready yet though.

Oh right I'm on a patrolling job today because they informed me that there someone or something snatching the girls' underwear when they went to the bath

*sweet drop seriously? Those people have no shame in them snatching the girls' underwear while bathing, what the hell!? And from many police out there I was the one chosen for this duty, and the shocking thing is that

I'M A GUY!! FOR GOODNESS'S SAKE WHAT THE HELL!!

Anyway I'm at the girl's bath right now I'm thankful right now that there are classes today so I got permission from the principal to find a clue on how to find this...thing...anyway I just found a clue and it's a speck of dirt.

Why dirt? Good question me.

Because I just got curious because this place wasn't supposed to have dirt around it and sandals and shoes should be put outside so there shouldn't be a trace of dirt so I went back to the station and looked for my friend, I looked around I found her.

I ran towards her, "May! I have a favor for you right now" she looked at me and smiled, uwaahhh I like that smile of her it's like an angel's smile. Shame I have a girlfriend already.

"Oh, Luke what is it that you want me to do?" May asked, I handed her the dirt, she got a confused expression.

I sweatdropped.

Right because she didn't know what I'm after, *sigh it's like she's an innocent girl looking at the dirt with a look that states 'what am I going to do with this?' *sigh.

"Can you track who's dirt that is I know you can do it" I smiled while patting her head, she looked away, and saw a small blush from her face and nodded. She's cute when she blushed.

"O-okay leave it to me" she said and went to her lab to look for its handprint. After that, I left and went back to the school but then I saw a cloud of smoke coming from a house not far from here, my eyes widened when I realized there's a fire! Natsu what did you do again-oh right wrong world-I quickly dialed the firefighter, I ran towards my police bike and drove to where the smoke comes from.

~Time skip~

I looked at the house in horror, the house is burning and some nearby houses are being affected by it, I gritted my teeth and looked at the civilians who were helping other people.

"Listen up, I need some help to put this fire out and some need to get some water please, I need your help!!" I shouted gaining their attention, some nodded their head and some shouted 'yes!' I smiled and took a handkerchief and dipped it on the water making it wet and I also wet myself-kinky-and covered the handkerchief in my mouth and nose, and tied it around the back of my head, I nodded and decided to enter the house to rescue some people.

~Time skip~

I have rescued around 10 people already so I was about to run back out.

When I was about to go outside I heard a cry of a baby, my eyes widens and looked to where the sound came from.

I frowned when I heard it crying upstairs, I looked at my shaking hands and gripped them tight, and decided to rescue the child.

"Kid hold on, keep crying I promise to save you!" I shouted to the crying kid hoping he or she heard me, I looked at the stairs and frowned, it has been covered with fire, so I decided to climb from the window.

"Okay, I'm here now where is the cry coming from?" I asked myself as I looked around fast, while looking I found a fire extinguisher, I smiled and picked it up.

As I keep walking I looked at a certain room with a tag name 'My baby's room', seriously? Why? Because it was covered with fire now! Damn. I looked at my right side and saw I was holding a fire extinguisher.

"Oh, right I have this idiot" I used it to kill the fire. As I finished cleaning the fire out I saw right there the baby crying.

I smiled and picked up the baby, "easy so far" I was about to go through the door when a burning ceiling broke and fell down on my back.

I cried in pain, stupid mouth you had to open up and say it.

I looked at my back and saw burnt clothes and damaged skin. I clicked my tongue but turned into a smirk when I heard the honk of the fire truck.

I smiled, I ran to the window and saw many people throwing water at the fire, I shouted at a firefighter to get his attention because I felt weak and numb.

"HELP!!!" I shouted really hard, I saw the firefighter look at us and ordered his comrades to get the ladder.

"Damn my eyes are getting blurry," I said blinking my eyes rapidly, I heard the baby cry, I looked at the baby and saw its eyes looking scared, I smiled and said.

"Shhhh....don't worry, you'll be safe, and you can't die yet. You still have many adventures that God will give you *grin" I smiled when I saw the firefighter offering his hands, I smiled at the baby and slowly gave it to the firefighter until a surprise earthquake happened.

My eyes widened and gritted my teeth, holding the baby tightly, and when it stopped the ceiling started to give out so without hesitation I threw the kid to the firefighter luckily he catches it I smiled as I got hit by a burning ceiling in the head and I fell down, I looked at the burning ceiling with a sad look.

Dammit.

.

.

.

.

(dude this is so cringing...ugh)

(Author: can't help it)

(do I really need to read this script?)

(author: yup now get to it)

(fvcking fine!)

"*sigh is it my time now, I haven't even proposed or said goodbye to my girlfriend if I don't return back she'll get mad at me hehe damn *tears falling down* I haven't even visited my family yet, why, why is this happening to me please God answer me please I *hic I don't wanna die yet *hic I...I haven't even done anything to my girlfriend at least let me kiss her a goodbye kiss *hic please" I said feeling my eyes getting blurry, I let a single teardrop and smiled as I surrendered to the darkness.

(search "fairy tail sad theme piano" and play one)

I am so sorry my love, sorry for not being there for you, sorry for not understanding your feelings, sorry for making you cry, sorry for fighting you about some useless things, I'm sorry I couldn't even face you and say 'I love you'.

I don't know if you hate me for not being by your side, you know my dream was to be by your side smiling as we have a family looking at the sunset, Melisa I want you to stay alive don't commit suicide if I'm gone.

Find another person that is better than me, stronger than me, smarter than me, kind than me. I know you can find the right man for you, I think God doesn't want the two of us together I think God wanted us to still continue our adventure and find the happiness that we are looking for. My love, Melisa I have a feeling that we might not see each other again but I know that both of us will find happiness, I learned from you that 'love is much more powerful than power', Melisa Goodbye I do not know if we will see each other again but I promise you I'll never forget you.

(there happy now? *shudders)

(author: yup now play dead)

*dead* x _ x

=====

The rewrite chapter finished, and the cringe returned to me again when I wrote the last part.

Disclaimer: I do not own HSDXD it belongs to its rightful owner I only own my awesome OC

JeyaRTi out! *turns the TV off.