Chapter 3: I'm in what?!

???'s POV

"Honey look they are twins" huh? that voice, where am i? I can't see anything, huh? I can't move my body.

"Honey, what shall we name them" huh? Who are they naming? Are there someone taking birth?

"Then we'll name the younger one issei" what?! Issei! Isn't that the name of the protagonist at High school dxd! Then that means...... I'm at the HSdxd world!

"Then we'll name the older one shiro" huh? I don't remember issei having a brother, wait! Don't tell me. I'm his brother and what more... I'm his older brother! Fuck yes!

"That's a good name honey but I also like the name Solomon?" a male voice? Then that's my father! So dad wants the name, Solomon. Solomon, Well I also like it.

"Well it'll be long but I think it fits him. Shiro Solomon it is" shiro solomon huh, or in short shimon! Nice!

"Thanks honey shimon, issei welcome to earth" shimon, as I thought! I'm so happy right now thank you aqua!! Oh, right I should first impression. Ehem

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!

How's that for an expression?

"Oh! Honey did you see that shiro giggled, awww so cute!"

"What!? I didn't get to take a picture at that!" what?! But that's not what I just said.

"Honey there it is again! And he's pouting too!" I am not pouting! It's just my chubby cheeks.

"Yes! I got the picture honey this'll be shiro's first giggle hehe" my father said happily. I felt weak right now so I think I should take a rest right now.

And experience the horror of breastfeeding and pooping, peeing in my diaper. *^_^

~16 years later~

Third Person's POV

"Issei hurry up or we'll have been late for school!" shouted a young man with a blue long hair in a braid hairstyle (like king solomon or aladdin at magi)wearing a black blazer and white polo with black stripes inside it, then black pants and shoes and a scarf with the color of red on his neck, and a crystal necklace is in his neck hanging.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Just wait shiro-nii" a boy with a brown hair shouted back.

"Ok. I'm done shiro-nii" issei said, shiro nodded his head as the both of them kissed their parents at the cheek and said goodbye, then ran out of the house to go to their new attending school.

At the school

"Hey did you hear?"

"Yeah, they said that there are transfer students coming in here"

"Again!?"

"Yes, and they said that it's two boys!"

"Really!? I hope they're both cute and handsome and not pervert"

"Yeah, I don't want another pervert coming in here"

The school's students are murmuring about the transfer students until the bell rings and all of the students returned to their respective classroom.

At class 2-b

"Okay class settle down" the homeroom teacher said to his student as all of the students took their seats and stayed quiet.

"As you all know there are 2 new transfer students coming in here, again" their sensei said and sighed, the students laughed at the sensei's last word.

"Well Asia Argento just transferred last month and now we had another one," sensei said looking tired, but the smile on her face tells different, the students laughed while Asia covered her face embarrassed.

"Okay the both of you can come in now" sensei said, then two student walked in with a smile plastered on their face.

"Hi everyone my name is Hyoudo Shiro Solomon, please call me Shiro or Shimon, I'm new to this whole place so please take care of me from now on" Shiro bowed as he introduced himself, the teacher, and the students awed at Shiro's politeness.

"Hi, my name is Hyoudo Issei, please call me ise, i'm shiro-nii's little brother, I'm also new to this place because the both of us are in Greece for 16 years, so we are new to this environment so please take care of me as well" issei also bowed as he introduced himself, again the teacher and the students awed at the both of their politeness.

"Wow, their so polite"

"Yeah, I'm happy that they are well educated at their previous school"

"yeah, and both of them look so handsome and cute!"

"Especially shimon-kun he looks like a girl!" am not, tch I blame you for this Suzaku.

The students or should I say girls are murmuring good words at the two except Asia who looked at them in fear 'th-the two of them have enormous energy coming from inside them and I can feel it, I should tell buchou about this ' she said to herself as she nodded her head.

"Damn, another hotshots"

"We already have full of our hands in kiba, and now there is this two damn"

While the boys are glaring at the two of them, issei and shiro sweatdropped at their class mates reactions.

"Ok settle down shimon-san, ise-kun please take your seats at the back of Asia-san" the teacher said as ise and shiro bowed their head a little and went to their seats, and the class started.

=====

Chapter 3 finished

Disclaimer: I do not own HSDXD it belong to Ichiei Ishibumi

JeyaRTi out *turning off the tv