Chapter 25

Shiro Hyoudo's POV

I don't know what to say at the moment

"fou?"

I should've known that I HSDXD is not the only fictional world that is real.

"um senpai?"

I mean I met artemis and her hunters, even made her and zoe fall in love with me which is not normal.

"shirou you okay?"

I even met several other fictional characters and waifu's that shouldn't even be alive!

"fou fou!"

And now I'm in this complicated world of servants and masters. I haven't even finished the game because I got bored, and I didn't even pay the history and information of the game seriously!

And now I'm here standing in front of ritsuka fujimura or gudao, mash and the cute(not) fou or the strongest monster who can destroy the motherfreaking world! I swear zelretch whatever his name is, this is your fault I just knew it.

"Senpai!"

But the good thing is that I get to meet new waifu's here like. I do wonder if the creator of the fate world is a horny one because the girls have amazing figure, big boobs, thicc thighs, pretty ass, even the loli once are super cute. Even some of the supposed male historical people are a woman in the story or a mysterious gender, I'm talking about you, you pink haired backstabbing liar. Us otaku has high hopes a cute loli like you is a waifu but motherfuker you're a freaking man.

And the males also have six-pack abs and perfect body it's not even funny, except for Julius Caesar he's fat.

"SHIROU!!"

"SWEET HOME ALABAMA!" what's that? Why did I shout that? OMG, the readers are fucking up with my brain now, fix it, author!

(SORRY MAN, I CAN'T I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT EVEN MEANS) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

What?! But you're the one who created me!

(NOT THIS TIME LOOK AT YOURSELF)

What-

"EMIYA SHIROU ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO A WORD I'M SAYING!?" I turned to look back at the owner of the voice to see director olga marie glaring at me. and I as a man did the safest thing ever done in the history of mankind.

"what?" 

~~~

Annnnnnddddd that's a wrap short I know but that's a pretty good look up on what's coming. Wink wink.

the rewrite is done please read from the start to see some idk if it's minor or not for you

JeyaRTi out!!!