Chapter 15: the awaited fight!!

Third Person's POV

"Are you all ready?" Shiro asked all members of the ORC, as they looked at him with determination in their eyes. As they all got transported to the arena, but they all are shocked that their arena is...

"Greetings, my name is grayfia lucifuge a maid of the lucifer household, and queen of sirzechs Lucifer-sama am will be your host of the rating game, you all notice this is a replica of kuoh academy all in all are the same with the original. The rules are simple, the first to lose consciousness or quit will be transported from the game immediately. Now both teams the rating game will start in.....

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

Link -I mean- Game start!!

"Ise, koneko you two will first go to the gymnasium and see if you see an enemy, if you see one eliminate it immediately understood?" Rias ordered his two servants both nodded their head and ran.

"Kiba, and akeno I want you to go to the forest and scout the perimeter" rias looked at the two remaining piece and nodded their heads and ran.

"Good luck all of you" rias said smiling sadly, fearing that they will lose.

At issei and koneko

"Koneko-chan did you smell something?" Issei asked koneko as they opened the gate of the gymnasium slightly.

"I smell...four devils," koneko said, issei nodded his head as the both of them went inside.

"There seemed to be no one in here" after issei said that a wrecking ball dropped down, issei lifted koneko and jumped to evade the incoming ball. As they landed issei heaved a sigh.

"U-um se-senpai?" Issei looked down and blushed as he let go of koneko, gently.

"I-I'm sorry" issei stuttered, koneko nodded her head still blushing.

"Awww what a sweet scene we are seeing" issei and koneko looked in front to see 2 kids holding a chainsaw! With another girl whom issei think is also a pawn.

"Who are you?!" Issei asked angrily.

"We don't need to introduce ourselves for we will defeat you two desu" the little girl said as the three attacked. Issei made a foxy smirk confusing the three as he took out a gadget in his pocket and clicked a button, the three stopped on their tracks confused, but it is a bad move for the under them a bomb exploded.

"Kyaa!"

"Kyaa!"

"Ugh!"

Riser Phenex 3 pawn has been eliminated!

"Ahahaha, you shall not pass! Let's go koneko" koneko sweatdropped at issei being childish nodded. But before they left koneko's instinct perked up and pushed issei aside as a table passed between them, both of them looked at where it came from to see another servant.

"Hoh so you dodged that huh" she said as he ran to them but koneko intercept this and threw a punch in her stomach, the servant gasped and flied to the walls before fainting.

Riser Phenex rook has been eliminated!

"Thanks koneko-chan let's hurry now" issei said as they ran outside, then an explosion hit koneko, issei stumbled back and covered his eyes.

After the dust disappeared his eyes widen as he saw koneko's clothes torn and has a heavy injury, issei ran to her and leaned her head to his shoulder.