Chapter 22: i'm so embarrased right now >////<

Shiro Hyoudo's POV

"*sigh"

"..."

"*sigh"

"..."

"*sigh"

"^_^*"

"*sigh"

"^_^**"

"*sigh"

"Would you please stop sighing like an idiot!?" I shouted, he flinched slightly because of my sudden outburst then he looked at me and smirked a vein popped up in my head and pinched his cheek.

"Aauwauwauwauwa!!" I knelt pinching his cheek, I can see tears dwelling from his eyes.

"I'm souwwy, shero-nii, i'm souwwy!!' I let go and sighed, I looked at my front to see that we reached the school. We went inside the gate and kept walking, I can see many students looking in our directions, girls squealing, and guys that are glaring at us, so scary!!

"Issei, asia, shiro, we'll have our club meeting in your house today okay?" Issei, seemed confused as he asked.

"Why, buchou?"

"Well, every year the clubroom gets cleaned up so we can't have our club meeting, for now, so we'll use your house for our club meeting because the four of us are living in there so it is going to be much easier, no?" Issei nodded his head, we three waved our hands to buchou as we separated on our ways. We reached the classroom and opened it, the students, which is our classmates stopped what they were doing and looked at us, some are waving, some are saying 'hello!', some are smiling, and some are glaring or only two people that is matsuda and motohama.

"Yo, good morning to the three of you" we looked at where the voice came from, we saw kiryuu walking towards us with katasa and murayama trailing behind her.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning"

"Good morning to you too!" We exchanged greetings and talked for a while, murayama, talking to issei if he knows kendo, which he nodded, making murayama smile and they talking about swords, and katase and kiryuu talking to asia, about issei.

Ding ding

The bell rang signaling the start of class. The class went well except for matsuda and motohama, drooling about how cute asia is. *sigh when these two will stop being a pervert.

Ding dong

The bell rang signaling the end of the class for today, asia, issei and I stood from our seats and walked out of the classroom, and went to the front gate to meet up with the orc, when we reach them we heard every student's whispers.

"Hey is that the occult research club?"

"Yeah, and more importantly they are all the famous ones in the school!"

"Kyaa~! I didn't dream about the whole famous people are together"

"This is a great souvenir let's take a picture"

"Kyaa~! Rias, and akeno-sama!!"

"Koneko-chan!"

"Asia-sama!"

"Kyaaa~! Kiba-sama!"

"Issei-sama!"

"Shiro-sama! You look like a girl!"

I can't help but blush in embarrassment when they said that. I can't help it, I need to have my hair long so my powers will work, and fyi readers I.AM.NOT...I.AM.NOT...I.AM.NOT...RAPUNZEL!

"Let"s go now," buchou said.

All of us walking towards the Hyoudo residence to begin our club meeting.

While walking asia and issei are talking with akeno-senpai and kiba about their plans in summer, while buchou and koneko are talking about personal stuff, I think. While I am just behind all of them looking at each of their faces, all of them are smiling and having fun, but it will last soon, so I hope that you'll get to do what you will do before anything bad can happen, issei.

Time skip

We are currently at issei's room having our...you know "club meeting". We are having a meeting about our contract. As you know like in the anime, issei's not doing great, I wonder why though.

"Issei, you need to do better than that, you still haven't done a single contract" issei's head fell down in shame, as rias still continuing to lecture issei, but in a soothing way.

Knock knock

The door opened revealing mom carrying some juices and cookies, and also... OUR EMBARRASSING PICTURE'S WHEN WE WERE STILL KIDS!!! Σ(゚Д゚;

"M-mom! Why did you bring those pictures!?" I said embarrassingly covering my face with my hands. You showing that to my fiancé I don't you to show that to others mom!

"Awww, what's the matter your friends need to see your pictures when your kids to get to know you both better, right?" I simply shook my head in embarrassment, but when I heard her last statement it seems like demanding I looked at her and nearly flinched when I saw her sweet glare, I began shaking and looked at issei to see him doing the same. We brought down our head in defeat. goddammit, woman.

""Hai""

Time skip

"Issei"

"Yes, shiro-nii"

"We'll never, ever talk about this okay?"

"I understand but why?"

"Well, because it's too damn embarrassing!" I yelled in frustration, and I was blushing madly, while the girls and kiba kept looking at our embarrassing pictures and us in amusement, I glared at kiba who's keeping himself from laughing by covering his mouth.

"Oh, shiro-kun what is this?" I looked at rias who showed me a picture of me when I was a kid smirking with many kids beat up under me. I can' help but laugh slightly remembering the time.

"Oh that was the time these kids were bullying a blonde-haired kid with some dot in his forehead, I became mad at this and decided to defend the kid, it's really enjoyable to do it, the two of us became friends but a few months have passed he needed to go back with his guardian who is a nun, if I remember correctly the sister's name is Griselda and the kid's name is dulio" I finished talking, when I looked at rias and the others except issei, looked at me in surprise, Asia asked me while stuttering.

"S-shiro-nii did you say dulio and Griselda?" I nodded my head and looked at their expression in confusion.

"S-shiro-kun do-do you know that they are a famous exorcist who became angels?" I stared at rias with a shocked expression, I shook my head.

"No, wow I didn't know that, that pipsqueak guy will become a famous exorcist, he's really weak when I met him, but I guess my words reached him" the others looked at me in confusion.

"Words?" I nodded my head when I looked in the open window at the sky as the wind flew my hair sideways as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the breeze. For dramatic purposes, don't stop me.

"I told him 'if you continue to cry and be weak then you can't protect who's important to you, be strong and when we meet again I'll test your strength if your strong enough to protect who is important to you' something like that" I turned back at them as they looked at me and smiled, I smiled back at them, I looked at koneko-chan and patted her head, making her look at me in surprise before crawling close to me and sat on my lap and purred like a cat, the others looked at me in shock but smiled in amusement.

"Issei-kun what is this?" I looked at kiba as he stared at issei's picture with irina in a gloomy face, I looked at rias as she looked at kiba in worry, I narrowed my eyes. So it started.

===

CHAPTER FINISHED KEKEKE~

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HSDXD IT BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER, I ONLY OWN MY SUPER CONFUSING BUT OP OC

JeyaRTi out!!!