Chapter 20.1

Third Person's POV

"Sh*t! Is there really no way we can defeat that 'thing'?" Sirzechs said as he tried to stand up but can't because his arms are stuck on a metal rod.

"Guh!" Sirzechs looked at his side to see Ajuka Beelzebub coughing out blood.

"Ajuka! you alright?" Sirzechs asked his best friend, ajuka looked at sirzechs glaring at him.

"Do I look alright to you?" He said, covering his bloodied stomach.

"Aaaaarrrrggghhhh!!" Sirzechs took the metal rod out of his arm and crawled to ajuka's side healing it with his low energy.

"There, all done," sirzechs said as he stumbled back, ajuka gave sirzechs a 'thanks' before looking at the surroundings.

"D*mn, we did a miscalculation about our plan sirzechs" ajuka said going to sirzechs side.

"Yes, look at this place, all of the buildings are on fire, many humans died because of our miscalculation" what sirzechs said is true, all buildings in japan are burning and crumbling down, humans can be seen all bloodied and destroyed.

"And our allies, their death is not placed in good use," ajuka said eyeing their allies. Many devils, angels, fallen, youkai and other Gods and Goddesses are in there, dead, because of the hammock that, that 'thing' and the other evil dragons did.

"D*mn, I'm so sorry, shiro, I broke our 'promise' I'm so sorry, but please solomon, lend us your strength even if you're already gone," serzecks said, a tear fell down on his cheek, as he looked in the sky.

"Sirzechs" ajuka, mumbled, pitying sirzechs for the loss of his other best friend, his brother, his family. Ajuka is about to say something when a voice interrupted them.

"Your prayer has been received, zack" sirzechs and ajuka both eyes grew wide when they heard that familiar voice, that came from their best friend, brother, and family. They both of them looked at the sky, surprised to see the appearance of 'him'.

"Hey, zack, juka long time no see, isn't it?" Then sirzechs started to cry, a tear of joy is seen on his face, 'he' chuckled when he saw sirzechs face, 'he' then looked at ajuka who looked at 'him' in surprise.

"Y-your-" 'he' interrupted ajuka and said.

"An angel, more on, a seraph with ten golden wings" 'he' said and smiled at them as 'he' raised his hands and healed the two maou. The two maou noticed ten rings on shiro's fingers, and felt a familiar feeling that the rings possessed. Like a divine holy feeling. Similar to that of the God of the bible but lesser.

"Come now the fight is still a long way to be over, besides, you still have to attend your sister's graduation ceremony and the wedding, right?" Sirzechs nodded his head as he slowly stood up.

"So what now? Do you have a plan?" 'He' nodded his head.

"Hold onto my shoulders, we'll teleport to where issei, and others are trying to hold that 'thing' back on taking amaterasu, freya, Aphrodite, hera, athena, artemis, yasaka, grayfia, sera, and the other strong woman" The maou duo nodded their head and took hold of 'his' shoulders both side, 'he' placed two fingers on his forehead as two of his rings glowed and they teleported.

At the battlefield

Rias', sona's, sairaorg's, peerage, Vali team, vampires, the Greek gods, Hindu gods, youkai faction, devil, angel, fallen angel faction, and Norse gods are trying to hold back the 'thing' which is rampaging right now.

"Dammit, what now!" Issei, the holder of one of the Longinus boosted gear whom inside is draig the welsh dragon, said while firing a dragon shot which didn't faze the enemy in front of them.

"Damn that rizevim releasing this 'thing' and rampaging, and right now finding mates for it!!" Azazel former governor of the Gregory, stood with his fellow comrade, but he is all blooded and close to losing consciousness but stayed firm.

"?!"

"Azazel! Look!" Azazel looked at where his fellow fallen pointed at, and to his surprise, a light suddenly brought down where the 'thing' is, and to his surprise, the 'thing' howled in pain causing the supernaturals to cheer. Then suddenly three people appeared beside azazel and who appeared surprises them.

"Sirzechs-sama! You're alive!"

"Ajuka-sama! Thank Satan!"

"Onii-sama! Thank goodness! You're okay"

Everyone shouted with joy when they found that two strong people appeared safe and alive, but the last person surprised them greatly leaving them staring at him in shock.

"Shiro!"

"You're alive!"

"What!? How!?"

"It's a miracle!"

"You're now an angel!" Everyone shouted in full surprise, excitement, joy, relieve, and hope. The angel faction stared at his back in confusion on how he had an angel wings. But stared in shock at the familiar rings on his fingers, realizing what it is.

"that rings"

"I know"

"But how?"

"Shiro those rings..."

"I'll answer your questions later......" Shiro stared back at the 'thing' and gave it a glare as he spread his left arm as he summons a magic circle and appeared a polearm named vortex vanquisher and pointed its tip towards the 'thing', one of his rings glowed blue.

(search genshin impact vortex vanquisher)

"Barararq saiqa!" Lightning appeared from the tip as it fired fast at the 'thing' as it hit the target it exploded, causing allies to fly back from the wind. The supernaturals stared at shiro in shock as shiro ignored it and stared dangerously at the explosion, when he noticed a movement he spins the polearm in his hands and positioned it in his back as he brought his right arm facing the smoke as his eyes turned red and a black cross shape formed as it spins and shouted.

"AMATERASU!!" Black flames covered the 'thing' as it shouted in pain as rocked around making the smoke disappear to reveal a burned 'thing'. Shiro's started to cry of blood as he concentrated it on the enemy.

"YOU.SHALL.NOT.PASS!!

~~~

REWRITE FINISHED. I added some things in the chapter and I'm sure that you noticed it.

Anyway disclaimer is I do not own HSDXD I only own my own oc ;) bye bye