Chapter 4: I'm meeting a devil!

Hyoudo Shiro Solomon's POV

Morning class just finished and it's lunchtime now, I and my brother issei are under a tree sitting and eating our lunch.

"Shiro-nii you okay?" Issei asked in worry, I nodded my head smiling slightly, I raffled issei's hair making it became messy.

"Hey! Stop it muu!!" Issei slapped my hands and pouted, I laughed and patted his head making him blush and pout even hard, I already saw tiny tears in his eyes.

"Anyway, issei have you notice Argento-san looking at us in a weird way?" I asked my brother, I'm so confused right now, if I remember correctly Asia wasn't supposed to be here before us, and also issei isn't a pervert! I don't know why but I think this story is alternating, it's like a game where you're the one making the decision, and the flow of the game like the walking dead. Well, issei's change of attitude was my fault anyway, he didn't meet Odin but instead, he met Zeus. Both a perverts but both different.

"Yeah, I don't know why but I think she noticed our energy that time" I knew it, shit, I didn't expect her to be this good at sensing energy already.

"What! That's impossible! Didn't we sealed it?" I asked issei as he nodded.

"I think she can detect any energy even though they are sealed," issei said. I bit my thumbnail in frustration.

"I think you're right, do you think she possesses sacred gear?" I looked at issei as he thinks for a moment.

"I think yes because she noticed our energy, so I think it's just obvious," issei said, I was about to say something when the bell rang. I stood up and so did issei, both of us went back to our class.

~Time skip~

Class just finished and I took my bag and so did issei, the two of us are about to go through the door when we heard someone call our name.

"Um, hyoudo-san, hyoudo-kun" we looked at where the voice is coming from, we saw Asia looking at us.

"Yes, Argento-san?" Issei asked, I saw Asia's cheeks redden a bit, I chuckled at the sight. Already a playboy issei. Apollo will be trilled.

"Um buchou wanted to talk to the both of you today if you have time?" Asia asked, issei looked at me, I nodded my head.

"Okay please lead the way," issei said as she nodded her head and the two followed her.

"What!? gremory-sama called for them!?"

"Damn! What a lucky bastard!"

Me and issei sweatdropped as we heard some boys cursing us, please give me a break!

Asia led us to the occult research club, both of us awed at the old building we are also feeling strong energy coming inside. IT looks creepy like a hunted house.

Sniff sniff

"Devils?, I think devils" I hear issei mumble, I already know that it's the Gremory and others like what Asia said, we saw Asia open the door and beckoned us to go inside.

The three of us walked inside and followed Asia, me and issei kept looking at the place we didn't even realize that we are already at the door. Asia took a deep breath then knocked.

"*knock *knock buchou I have brought the both of them now," Asia said, the three of us heard a voice saying 'come in' Asia opened the door and went inside, me and issei following behind.

"Thank you, Asia, for bringing them here," a crimson haired woman said who was seated at the main seat with both of her fingers clasped together, she is making a serious expression, Asia nodded her head and took a sit on the couch.