Chapter 23: evil's nightmare

Shiro Hyoudo's POV

I slipped out of our house and began my walk around the city. I've curious about kiba's behavior lately and rias won't say anything about it so I intended to find out.

When I stopped to a street I saw Kiba fighting a lunatic prince that issei fought before. If I remember correctly his name is freed, the lunatic priest that can hold the Excalibur. I glared for a bit and turned around to return to my home. I need to keep an eye to Kiba if I need to change many things. Playfulness aside I guess it's time the world recognizes the birth of the dragon God.

Time skip

How did it get to this? I cursed to myself. It's been 5 days since I saw freed and the church duo that came into the old school building to 'talk' to rias. I should have been more cautious about it.

"Rias what the hell happened?!" I shouted towards her as I began to heal irina who is supporting blood loss from her fight earlier from kokabiel. And more worse is that Kiba and xenovia are nowhere to be found at the moment.

"Kokabiel happened and currently he wanted me dead to start a war again" I cursed silently as I focused my energy towards irina's wounds as it started to close up. I sighed in relief at it, I looked up towards the two arguing King.

"Sona bring irina and heal her, I only healed her minor wounds but there is still some major ones like a broken ribs, and set up a barrier in the school as they are currently in there trying to fuse the Excalibur into one again, and currently....

'I'll kill those bastards for tainting excalibur's name!'

Calm down Elena we will stop them I promise you. I thought as I sweat dropped at how frantic Elena sounded inside my head as she continued to rant about some shitless crow and a fat*ss priest and lastly a brainless no good son of a *itch priest. I heard io grumble as he tried to calm the hell out of Elena.

[Shut up Elena we'll handle those motherf*ckers later]

Elena grumbled but reluctantly stood quiet but I still heard her mumble. I sighed and thank io for the job. I faced rias and her peerage in my serious expression which shocked them even my brother because for all they know I'm the happy go lucky guy except the riser part of course.

"Rias let's go confront that warmonger and akeno-senpai contact za-*cough sirzechs-lucifer about this and tell him to send reinforcement in an hour, I already contacted Azazel and he told me he'll send one of his warriors to help us, we just need to hold kokabiel for a while until help comes in, issei boost yourself immediately to prepare the fight with kokabiel, this is not easy like riser so be cautious with yourself, I'll be the support, rias and Akeno will be the range, issei will be the support and our chance in fighting kokabiel, koneko will be our tank, and Kiba and xenovia if they arrive will be our advantage in close range along with issei with his boosted gear understand?" All of them nodded their head, serious plastered on their face as we faced the school that was radiating light that I think is starting the combining of the Excalibur.

"Let's go!"

"Yes!"

Time skip in school

"Rias I already prepared the barrier, please be careful" sona said as she and her peerage surrounding the school held the barrier for us to fight inside the school, rias nodded her head and sighed in nervousness until a hand grabbed her hand and rias looked up to see issei holding her hand and squeezing it making rias' nervousness lessen and smiled at issei gratefully.

Just go kiss already. Damn these two are really into their relationship it's really surprising. I'm so proud of my little brother for having this perfect girl for himself.