Chapter 5: Being Famous is a problem?

Third Person's POV

Issei and Shiro are walking side by side with silence, Shiro looked at issei and he saw his cheeks still has that red imprinted hand when rias slapped issei. (she slapped the bass).

"Issei just forget about it" Shiro said as he laughed, issei snarled at Shiro.

"I can't forget about it, on my first day, and the first club I was already been punished with a slap on my face and 100 spanks in my butt!"

"Ahaha don't worry I know tomorrow will be also good hehe" shiro laughed evilly, as issei felt chills on his spines.

"Muu it's your fault for making me say it" issei said pouting. Issei and Shiro kept bickering until they reached their house.

"Mom! Dad! Were home!" Issei and Shiro shouted as they both went inside the house taking off their shoes and walked to the kitchen to see their parents cooking dinner.

"Oh issei, shimon come here now help me by preparing some plates" dad said as issei and shiro both nodded their head and help in preparing dinner.

~Time skip~

"Mom, dad! Good night!" Issei and Shiro shouted to their parents downstairs and they heard a response of 'good night!'

"Good night Shiro-nii"

"Good night issei"

The both of them then went to their room and slept.

Morning

"Hurry issei or we'll be late *sigh" Shiro sighed and knocked on issei's door and heard a reply of 'ok wait a minute I'm almost done!' Shiro went downstairs and took a seat, and sipped his favorite white hot chocolate.

"Ok, I'm ready so let's go Shiro-nii" issei went down from the stairs while fixing his hair.

"Ok let's go, by mom, dad see you later," Shiro and issei said and kissed their parents cheek and ran to their school.

While issei and Shiro are running they saw a black cat trapped under the car, they immediately ran to it and helped it by lifting the car, the cat got out of it and ran issei and Shiro smiled and returned back to running to school.

At school

After 10 minutes of running Issei and Shiro reached the front gate while panting. Shit only 10 minutes and we're already this weak, I guess it's time to up our training.

"Finally we reached the school, hmm you okay issei?" Shiro asked his brother.

"Yeah it's just I feel like someone is following us" issei said as he sharpen his eyes and looked around.

"Heh, well don't worry about it we'll manage somehow, more importantly let's go now to our classroom," Shiro said, issei nodded his head as they both ran to their classroom.

Meanwhile behind a tree watching the two is a wearing a white military suit.

"fufu, just you wait Shiro-sama, we'll be together again"

*chills

"What the hell" Shiro muttered feeling naked once again.

"Hmm shiro-nii?"

"I need an adult" Shiro whimpered, that is so scary.

"Huh?"

~Time skip~

The bell rang finishing the morning class, now it's lunch time, issei and shiro are about to take out their bento when they felt someone coming in their door.