Pilot Part One

Vandal Savage. An evil dictator blessed with immortality. He has achieved what no one in human history ever has. He has conquered the entire planet.

"How did the council meeting go, Captain Hunter?" Gideon the ship's guide and the thing that controls the entire ship. "Exactly as expected, Gideon," Dad replied. "So we are proceeding?" I asked as he entered the main room of the ship. "Indeed. Gideon Prepare the Waverider for takeoff. Set a course. The United States. Star City. January 2016." He replied. "Ah, the early second millennium A.D. The golden age of gasoline engines, online pornography, and those silly little smartphones. What are we going to retrieve, Captain?" Gideon asked. "Oh, not what. Who. I need you to pull up some files, Gideon. The eight men and women who'll be joining us on our little crusade." Dad instructed. "You usually prefer to work alone, Dad." "This time, I'll need a team," he told me.

While dad was busy flying the waverider and collecting our new crew. I decided to go to my room which was a little different to the regular room in the ship mine is decorated. My dad really wanted to try and make the ship feel more like home to me considering what me and him went through with my mother and brother. Anyway hears my room.

Except that there are no windows that show the outdoors my dad got a false scenery wall put in it can change to any place I want to be even though I won't actually be there

Except that there are no windows that show the outdoors my dad got a false scenery wall put in it can change to any place I want to be even though I won't actually be there. so I set it to look like my hometown in Winchester before Savage took over. I was 5 when he became big in power since his student was influenced by him and his student was the son of a very powerful man in society who his own son killed. It's complicated but this is what my room looked like when I lived at home with mum and Jonas.

Dad told me to not reveal myself to our new team until he sees fit to tell them that I'm his daughter. I am to call him rip or captain Hunter. Which is weird for me because I have always called him dad.

Dad said that when he was a kid they were known as legends.

Dad got back on the ship and I went to talk to him. "hey dad how did it go?" I asked. "Surprisingly I think it went well" He replied. "Dad I'm scared" I admitted. "why sweetheart," he said sitting down on one of the chairs "well Vandal Savage killed mum and Jonas right in front of me I don't know if I can handle something like that again" I explained a little saddened. "don't worry I won't let anything happen to you" he said pulling me into a hug. I let one single tear fall down my face. "now it's time for you to go to bed we will see if our new friends accept our offer.

I went into my room and fell asleep.

the next day at around 13:00 me and dad left the ship to see if anyone accepted.

Gladly when we left everyone was there. "Well, I see you've all decided to come. Well then, we can be on our way." Dad said. "I ain't footing it anywhere." the guy called Snart said. "whose the girl?" the woman called Sarah asked. "um this is Valentina also known as Val she was one of my closest friends sister she wants to become a time master so I am training her she will be joining us on our little crusade" dad lied about who my real family was and what I wanted to do in life I would never want to become a time master after what they have done. "A Time Master's sacred charge is to do no harm to the timeline. Can you imagine what a timeship would look like in, say, Victorian England?" dad said. "Holographic indigenous camouflage projection." The man called professor Stein said. "Indeed," Dad said making the ship visible again. "It's called the Waverider," I told them. "It's been my ship for over a decade. Shall we?" dad said leading us in. The person called mick had to get the knocked out young adult called Jefferson onto the ship.