Leviathan

Okay before I start the chapter I watch the episode over again and I realised that Rip's family actually lived in Whitechapel not Winchester so I've decided to just make them live in Winchester because it's not a big part of the story 😘

It was a bumpy ride we were being shot at by Savage forces. "Oh! We're gonna need to find a safe place to set down, Gideon." Dad half shouted. "I don't believe there are any safe places, Captain." Gideon reported. "Are we over London yet?" Stein asked. "What's left of it." I sighed. "Why's London shooting at us?" Jax asked. "It's Savage's forces that are doing the shooting. Here in 2166, they've subjugated most of the globe." Dad told them. There were a lot of explosions around us. "Maybe picking up here wasn't the brightest idea." Sarah told Rip. "Unfortunately, we no longer have the luxury of blindly searching for Savage throughout history." Stein reminded her. "Indeed; we have to target Savage at the time and place that we're certain he will be, which is..." dad started but Mick cut him off. "Right before he wastes your family." I glared at him. "What?" He asked not seeing anything wrong with what he just said. "Yes, Mr. Rory, Savage will kill my wife and son in three days' time, but we can save them and the world by stopping Savage now." Dad told him. There was another explosion. "Captain, I've managed to slip beneath their artillery fire." Gideon reported. "Set us down on the outskirts of the city, Gideon, near the encampment of the remaining resistance forces. We are going to need to proceed swiftly." Dad said determined. "I realize your family is in jeopardy, but perhaps some deliberation..." Stein started. "We really don't have the time, Martin. According to Gideon, Savage is going to be out in the open tonight... vulnerable. Now, in order to capture him, I require the services of..." dad started. "A killer, klepto, and pyro?" Mick replied meaning him, Snart and Sarah. "Bingo." Dad replied.

Me and Jax were told to wait in the jump ship ready to pick the others up. "All set on our end. Jax, Val are in the Jumpship, ready to extract you guys." Kendra told them over the com. "Especially if... and by if, I mean when... this thing goes south." Snart replied. "Savage's lady friend just made us." Snart reported. "Have faith, Snart." I told him over the com.

"What exactly do you think you were doing back there!?" Dad asked yelling at Snart and Mick as we got to the brig after they got into a fight with Savage's forces. "Distracting Savage's pals, which worked, by the way." Snart defended himself. "Yes, well, I could've been killed." Dad yelled. "Never said it worked perfectly." Mick replied. "At least it wasn't a complete bust. We found out about Kendra's bracelet." Sarah told us. "What bracelet?" Dad asked. We entered dad's office and a picture of Kendra's bracelet was on the monitor. "My bracelet... I was wearing it the night of my first death." Kendra answered his question. "That's great. Not the death part. That's terrible. But you told us that objects present on the night of your death can be used to kill Savage. You're my fiancée. I listen to you." Ray replied. "And that's sweet, but there's still one small problem. It's a bracelet; how are you supposed to kill Savage with it?" Sarah asked. "A question we will answer the moment we have obtained it. We need our resident kleptomaniacs to steal that bracelet." Dad replied. "Captain, I've detected movement 300 meters southwest of our position and closing." Gideon reported. "Savage's army?" Ray questioned. "Negative. I believe they are all that remains of the resistance forces." Gideon told us. I felt my stomach turn I can't face the Resistance not after everything I know. "I'm going to make contact with them." Dad told us. "No! Y-you can't." I blurted out. Everyone steered at me in confusion. "I'm mean what if they hurt you." I said moving the subject from them questioning me to thinking I was worried for my dad. "They might have information on Savage that we can use to our advantage. In the meantime, Ms. Lance, get Ms. Saunders ready. Ray." He said tell Sarah what to do and telling Ray to go with him. "How am I supposed to teach someone to fight with a piece of jewelry?" Sarah asked. "Good question." Dad replied walking away. "It wasn't rhetorical." Sarah replied.